CHAPTER 4: PANIC!

George and Dream hopped out of the Taxi when they arrived back at Dreams home. "I'm tired," George complained. "I don't wanna keep walking,"

"Come on, George. It's only a few more steps," Dream looked at him.

"Okayyy," George said, stretching out the last part of his sentence.

George continued to lean on Dream as they walked toward the house.

"Ok," Dream said, as they reached the door. "We're here,"

"Finally!" George celebrated, as if it had taken an hour.

Dream opened the door and George rushed inside. Then he collapsed on the sofa.

Dream laughed quietly, and picked up the short lightweight brown haired boy. He walked up to his room, and put George on the guest bed in his room.

"Maybe you should get some sleep if you're that tired," Dream suggested.

George didn't respond. I guess he really was worn out.

***

George woke up sweating. He had a dream about his dad. In his dream, his dad was trying to kill him. George caught his breath, and got up to go to the bathroom. Suddenly, a tall man loomed over him. His father. Overwhelmed with fright, George fell back, sprawled out on his bed. He started to freak out and hyperventilate. "D-D-Dad..." He stuttered. He started to cry. The tall figure that was his dad loomed above George, its hand raised, as if it was about to strike him. Its hand came down and-

"George! George!" The tall figure disappeared. Dream's face appeared.

George was sweating. His eyes were wide open. His small gray stuffed cat was laying on the floor next to his bed.

"George. What happened?" Dream sat down next to him, and hugged George's shoulders.

"M-My..."

"Your what? Take it slow, Georgie." Dream said soothingly.

"D-D-D-Dad..." George was shaking. Dream hugged him close. George breathed in Dream's scent, and felt a wave of calm rush over him.

"He's not here, you're ok..." Dream's voice was like a lullaby. He didn't understand why George would have a nightmare about his dad, but he needed to calm George down. Number one rule for helping someone having a panic attack: Do NOT panic. He hugged George close, and eventually George fell asleep.

Sorry that these chapters aren't very long ;-; 

Anyway, word count: