CHAPTER 5: Finding Out

"Hey, wanna have a dance party?" Dream asked when they were both awake and dressed.

"Sure," said George. "Why not?" He walked over to his radio and turned it on. Jolene started playing.

Dream hummed along as they danced, laughing as George pretended to be the singer, mouthing along dramatically.

When the song ended, George bent down, panting. He looked up at Dream, face red. Dream smiled. He's so cute.

George suddenly got an idea. He ran out of the room, and a few minutes later came back, in a red dress. It had flowy sleeves that went to George's wrists. He swayed back and forth, and the dress swayed too. Dream laughed.

A few minutes later, a hype song came on. It was called "Cotton Eye Joe". George started to dance harder, and the flowy sleeves flew backwards, revealing his scars. Dream caught a glance, confused. George quickly shoved the sleeve back down. He noticed Dream staring.

"Well, that was tiring," George walked out of the room, and towards the bedroom to change.

"Wait, George, what-" Dream started, but George started to sprint forward.

"GEORGE!" Dream yelled, jumping forward, and grabbing George's arm. George stopped. He turned his face, staring at Dream. There was terror in his eyes.

"I-I...Dream, p-please, n-no..." George asked, knowing what Dream was about to do.

Dream grabbed the sleeve, and pulled it back, showing the bruises and scars. Dream looked up at George, hurt in his eyes.

"You never...I didn't know...why...?" Dream asked softly. George broke into tears, pulling his hand away from Dream. Dream hugged him.

"Did you do this?" Dream whispered.

"N-No, I d-didn't..." George said between tears. Dream hugged him tighter.

"Then who did?"

~~~~~~

Ight guys I like suspense->:3

Remember, you muffins are beautiful and awesome :D BTW, I'm gonna be in Florida on March 4 so I may not write.