d r a c o s d a r k e s t d e s i r e

--------------------------------

Draco locked the door leaving him sitting alone on his bathroom floor flooding his brain with thoughts and memories of you. He slowly started to feel the sweat dripping off his forehead and his soft blond hair dropping down and tickling the side of his face. 

He felt himself going hard and started pumping himself through his boxers, he moaned out in pleasure hoping that no one heard him. He screamed out your name "Y/n Fuck".

He ripped his boxers off leaving him completely naked on the floor pumping himself. He started imagining you naked, begging him to fuck you. He pictured you moaning out his name as he fucked you harder than he could imagine. He pictured you riding him and begging him to fuck you harder than he already was. He pictured you in your finest lingerie sitting on his bed.

He let it all out and started to feel himself reaching his climax. He started pumping harder as all the thoughts come running back "Ah Fuck" He reached his climax and his hands were all covered in cum leaving him in a mess that he had no regrets about. And then he saw the door knob twist "Fuck".

He woke up shaken by the thoughts he just had although it was all just a dream. he turned over to see you peacefully sleeping with your eyelashes sitting perfectly on your eyes and the blanket perfectly curling up around you, he couldn't believe that he was lucky enough to have you. He placed his arm over your stomach and moved closer to warm you up, he kissed your forehead and whispered..

"Goodnight Y/n".

---------------------------------