worthless

TW: ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA IN THIS CHAPTER, WARNING WILL BE FOUND BEFORE IT HAPPENS

-

Amelia leaves the room and George and I get up to go sit at the table. Before walking out of the room we both shoot each other a look, followed by giggles. They walk out to see George's parents sitting at the table with plates of food already prepared. Dream and George sits by each other and across from his parents.

John (Gogy's dad): Hi Georgie! Who is your friend?

George: Oh, this is Dream

George's mom looks at us and smirks. I stick out my hand and introduce myself.

Me: Oh hi sir! My name is Clay, but most people just call me Dream.

John: So tell me your intentions with my son, Dream

George: Dad!

Me: No, it's okay George! I really like your son and if I get your approval and his, maybe I would like to take him on a date?

George: OH AND HE IS THE QUARTERBACK OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM!

John: Ohhh, so this is the Dreamy quarterback you have been talking about for the past month.

George: Dad!!

He blushes hard, his dad gives me a look of approval.

John: I wouldn't mind you two going on a date sometime.

Amelia: Yes John thank you!!

We both start blushing this time.

The rest of the dinner we chow down on some food, talk about school and football, and really just everything. George's family was perfect.. I wish I had a family like that. I then realize it is 6:00 and that I should start to head home, my dad gets home at 6:30.

Me: I should be heading home now, thank you for the amazing dinner ma'am!

I give George's mom a quick hug and shake his dads hand.

George: I'll come with you Clay! We need to plan out our date anyway.

I giving him a loving smile. I go to his room and quickly get my bag, then grabbing his hand and leading him out to my jeep. We get in and buckle up, I start the engine and pull out of the driveway. I then remember that my dad should I arrive home about the time we do, I push the worries away and tell myself he will just think we're friends.

Me: So.. I'm dreamy?

George: Yes, you are.

I get flustered from that comment, I really need to stop doing that. I put my hand on his thigh.

Me: I was thinking for our first date we could go to the fair since it's in town next weekend?

George: Yes! That is the perfect date, I remember going there every year as a kid! I really miss it.

I smile at him, he is just too cute. Punching my "bestfriend" was so worth it. I can't believe we had gotten this close in a day. Well, we both did have secret crushes on each other for a while. On our date maybe we can get to know each other more.

The vehicle starts to stop, we both hop out. I hold his hand as we walk to my door. I look him in the eye holding hands.

Me: Remember to ice your eye. I can't wait or our date next weekend.

George: Me neither.

I bend down to him a bit and look at him with pure love. I run my finger across his lips, and lean in and close my eyes to kiss him. We kiss for a long time, pouring all of our love into it. We didn't even notice there was a white truck that had pulled in the driveway. We pull away still not noticing the truck. I start laughing.