loving is easy

TW: kinda homophobia in a way George gets called a name

-

Dream pulls up outside of George's house, shooting him a text to let him know. George gives his mom a hug an walks out the door, he is greeted with flowers from dream. George gives him a huge bear hug.

George: Thank you!

Dream: You're welcome baby

George follows him out to the jeep, his lover opening the door for him. Once they are on the road, dream grasps onto George's hand. They look at each other and smile. After about 10 minutes of talking about random things, George opens his phone to a bunch of texts in a school group chat.

random popular girl: Guys, nick is moving schools..

random nerd: Finally, that dudes a jerk!

random class pet: Tell me about it! He made fun of me for accidentally calling Mrs. Johnson mommy!

random jock: Yeah buddy you deserved that one.. 

one of their teammates: Probably because Dream beat his ass lmao

George starts laughing making dream concerned as he also starts to smile.

Dream: What's so funny?

George: Nick is moving schools, seems like we aren't the only ones who hates him!

Dream: Good, no more having to deal with that douche. I probably would have punched him again if he didn't move.

George smiles at his crush, soon to be boyfriend. Dream was so protective of him, and he loved it. He loved Dream.

They finally arrive at the fair, dream opens the door for the brunette grabbing his hand and helping him out of the jeep. They walk up to the ticket stand and buy some. They buy the unlimited ride tickets, they could already see all of the big rides. They couldn't wait until the sun set to see all the lights. It would be about two hours before the sun set. 

Dream: What do you want to ride first?

George: Bumper cars! 

They walk over to the bumper cars, there wasn't a long line so they got in quick. They each got in individual cars, and saw the lights turn on signaling they could go. Dream heads straight for George and rams into him, jerking him out of his seat a bit. George then laughs as he hits dream back. After a few minutes of bumping each other, it is the next peoples turn to ride. They exit and lock hands, looking for the next ride to go on. Dream points at a scary looking ride called the cyclopse. 

Dream: Come on, it will be fun!

George: Fine.. If I ride it you have to buy me cotton candy.

Dream: Deal!

They wait in line for a few minutes, then climb beside each other on the scary ride. George immediately grabs Clay's hand when they are seated and buckled in. 

Dream: Don't worry, it doesn't go upside down. It just goes really high in the air.

George: I'm scared..

Dream: It won't hurt you, I'm right here baby.

The ride starts to go and it starts spinning. It picks of pace and goes higher in the air and spins faster. Dream is having the time of his life, while George it scared to death grasping onto dream's large hand like his life depended on it. George starts screaming, and stops when the ride starts slowing down. When they get unbuckled their hands finally let go of each other and dream starts laughing at the cute brunette.

George: It's not funny!

Dream: Yes it is, you were screaming like a little girl!

George pouts at dream laughing at him and dream feels bad for him. They were standing outside of the ride, people were walking everywhere. They had been close enough at school for people to know they like each other, even though there is a lot of homophobia surrounding their relationship at school. Dream didn't care if people from his school was there, they were probably everywhere. Dream ruffles George's messy hair and hugs him. He gives him a tiny peck on the lips, receiving stares from middle aged women and their families. He grabs George's hand and leads him to the food truck.

Dream: Now, lets get you that cotton candy.

-

After a few hours of riding, the sun starts to set. Dream was planning on giving him the bee on the ferris wheel while the sun was setting. 

Dream: I will be back baby, I have to use the bathroom.

He really didn't have to go, he wanted to go get the squishmallow. He ran into a problem in the parking lot... Nick. He was there with his girlfriend.

Nick: Nice to see you here

Dream: No, not really

Nick: You here with someone? 

Dream: Yeah, I am

Dream tries to avoid Nick all that he can.

Nick: You're with your boyfriend right? That little slut?

Nick's girlfriend was standing beside him looking Dream up and down. Dream had an idea, hopefully it would drive them away to deal with their own problems.

Dream: You didn't think he was a slut when you grabbed his ass and called him hot the other day.

Nick's snobby girlfriend slapped Nick across the face and started walking away. Nick went chasing after her.

Nick: Baby no! I- I was just making fun of him I promise!

Nick's voice starts to fade as he keeps chasing his soon to be ex girlfriend. Dream unlocks the car and opens the door, he grabs the bee he had hid in the backseat. He walks fast back to where he left George and gives him a hug, handing him the large squishmallow. 

George: Thank you dream it is so cu-

George is cut off by a long passionate kiss. Dream grabs his hand and leads him to the ferris wheel. They step onto the seat and sit across from each other. The ride starts moving slowly going higher into the air. George grabs onto the squishmallow and squeezes it as he starts to get a little startled from the height. Dream grabs his hand letting him know its okay. The ride stops while their at the very top.

Dream: George, you have been my crush for a while now.. And we both like each other. Can I ask you a question?

George: I like where this is going, sure!

George giggles.

Dream: George, will you be my boyfriend?

George: Yes! A hundred times yes! I will bee yours.

Dream starts wheezing like a tea kettle at the stupid jokes. The song Loving Is Easy by Rex Orange County starts playing as Dream bring him in for a kiss full of love.

Loving is easy

The sky was a beautiful orange and pink, the sun barely peeking over the horizon.

It used to be so hard to see, that loving is easy

-The end-

Thank you so much for reading! I know this book is short but I thought I would end it here. I will continue adding to my smut book until my next fanfic, it will be angst and smut I think but not just oneshots. I love you guys!  -Crystal

1176 words