bee

-Time skip to that Friday, Saturday would be their first date at the fair-

George is cuddled up on his couch with a solar system blanket, day dreaming about what his and dreams date the following day would be like. He imagined dream clutching onto his hand, leading him to the next ride. He couldn't wait for tomorrow to come. 

Amelia (George's mom): Something on your mind honey?

George: Yeah, I am just thinking about Dream and I's first date tomorrow

Amelia: WHAT!? You didn't tell me! We are going shopping for an outfit right now, where are you two going?

George: The fair is coming into town this weekend

Amelia: Amazing, come on George we are going to the mall!

George gets up excitedly and follows his mom out the door, getting in the car and buckling up. When they arrive at the mall, they walk into a trendy store. 

Amelia: How about we get you a new skirt?

George remembered what happened the last time he wore a skirt, but he figured it would be okay since it wasn't at school.

George: Yes!

George ends up getting a retro rainbow shirt, and a new white skirt to go with it. He was planning on wearing his checkered vans. The shirt cut off right above the waistband so a small bit of his stomach showed. They went back home from the mall, and George put some sweatpants and dream's hoodie on to sleep in. He fell asleep thinking about Clay.

-just to make it clear all this stuff i'm about to say abt dream happened the same time George went to the mall and stuff-

Meanwhile dream's head was buzzing. In front of him stood a rack of squishmallows, he knew George loved them because he posted pictures of him and them to his Instagram. Plus his bed was filled with them, a smile appeared on dream's face knowing that his love was comfortable enough to let him know he has stuffed animals. He sees a bee squishmallow that he knows George doesn't have.

*Tubbo has entered the chat* JDGHJS anyways

He grabs it off of the rack and heads to the cash register. The woman working it gives him a weird look since he is a teenage boy buying a squishmallow. He pays, takes the bag, and goes outside. He starts his car and heads home.

He arrives home, and puts it in the washer. He wants it to smell like him for George. He cleans it since it has been touched by many other, he dries it and takes it out. It  smelt good, now to make it smell like him. He took out a freshly cleaned hoodie and sprayed cologne on it. He didn't want the squishmallow to smell like straight up cologne so he puts the hoodie on and snuggles with the abnormally large squishmallow. As he falls asleep he imagines it is George he is cuddling.

-

George's morning/day before the date 

George wakes up hearing the birds chirp. He immediately remembers what was going to happen later that day. Dream would pick him up at 5:00pm, and they would have their first date at the fair. He didn't want to shower yet, he wanted to wait until before he left. He got up walking into the kitchen, his mom had today off. She had made him chocolate chip pancakes, his favorite. (George just likes pancakes okay)

Amelia: Are you excited?

George: Yes very much!

George shovels down two pancakes and chugs a glass of milk. He returns back to his room, grabbing his phone. He shoots dream a text.

George: I can't wait to see you

Dream: <333

George got butterflies from the heart that dream sent back. He checks his notifications and turns on some Netflix to pass time. After three hours he managed to finish a romance movie he found. It was now 1:00pm, he still had time to pass. he would start to get ready at 3:00.

he spends the last two hours he has playing some Minecraft, he builds a cute little house. He also plays some bed wars. Before he knows it, it is 3:00pm.

He gets up from his PC and heads to the bathroom. He takes off his clothes, grabs a towel to get ready, and hops in the shower. He uses he strawberry shampoo that dream seems to like, and uses some coconut scented body wash.

He dries himself and his hair. He walks into his room, his mom had laid the freshly clean clothes he bought yesterday on his bed. He slips the shirt on, then some boxers and the skirt. He puts some socks on for now. He goes to his vanity and grabs some mascara and sparkly lip gloss. He puts it on, and his mom comes in.

Amelia: You look so pretty sweetie

Dream's morning/day before the date

Dream wakes up still grasping onto the bee plush. He gets a little disappointed realizing it wasn't George he was holding onto. He checks his phone and see's that George sent him a text saying that he couldn't wait to see him, he replies with a heart. 

He gets out of bed making himself some cereal, he makes Drista some too and knocks on her door. She gladly accepts the cereal and shuts the door back, dream can hear Disney+ play from the other room. Dream sits on the counter finishing off his cereal. 

Dream returns back to his room, turning on the tv. He watches the show Insatiable, the one that George was always talking about. He enjoys the show, it's very uh interesting. 

After a few episodes he hops in the shower. He gets dressed putting some black sweatpants and a checkered shirt on. He puts on some socks and slides some Nike's on. (not the ones from the face reveal, he has shoe game in this fanfic)

He combs his hair out, then running his hand through it giving it that cute messy look. He goes into Drista's room telling his sister where he was going. Drista would only be alone for about 30 minutes since their dad was coming home soon. He makes sure the squishmallow still smells like him.

Neither of them could wait to see each other. 

-

A/N: Don't be scared to point out spelling or grammar mistakes bc I really don't check and I need to start tbh 

1045 words