Chapter One; Catching Feelings

One evening after Greenbay took a gruesome beating from the Lions (40-10), Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews decided to go back to Clay's house for some beers and to blow off steam, with an after game work out. Rodgers got into his Toyota Tundra and followed behind Clay's Cadillac Escalade, a gift from his parents. When they arrived at Clay's house they went into the kitchen and fixed something to eat.

Aaron couldn't help but catch himself stealing glances at Clay's butt when he was bent in front of the fridge, getting the ingredients he needed. Clay looked back at Aaron and saw him look away quickly, and smirked to himself before closing the fridge doors.

"Are chicken and cheese quesadilla's okay?" Clay asked holding up the ingredients.

"Yeah, sounds like the perfect pre work out snack. I didn't know you cooked though." Aaron chuckled.

"Well, I know a lot of simple recipes and like to create my own here and there." Clay chuckled at the look on Rodgers' face. "Don't worry, Rodg. My cooking ain't gonna kill ya."

Clay walks over to the stove and turns it on.

"Hey Aaron, can you get me the pan from the bottom cabinet there?" Clay pointed

"Sure thing" as Aaron bent down and opened the cabinet and could feels Clay's eyes burning holes in his ass. He felt himself start to blush and quickly collected his thoughts and turned around with the pan in his hand.

"Got it" He smiled walking to Clay and handing him the pan. After Clay made their food they sat at the hight top table and ate, talking about the game and what they thought they could have done better. When they finished, Clay put their dishes in the sink and they walked downstairs to the weight room he had set up in his basement.

After warming up Aaron decided he wanted to spend some time on the bench.

"Hey Clay, can you spot me?"
"Sure thing!" Clay walked over to the bench Aaron was at and took his place at the head of it. Aaron lifts the 340lb bar with ease as clay stands over him, watching as he pushes the bar up from his chest with a deep exhale.

"You've done 10 sets of 15 already. Arent you tired?" An amused clay asked

"Yes a bit." Aaron answers struggling for breath as he finishes his last rep.

Clay couldnt help but notice a drop of sweat slide down Aaron's skin. tracing the contures of his muscles. Clay couldnt help but admire his counterparts muscles.

"The tone and definition of his physic is incredible." Clay thought to himself

"It really shows the hard work that he put in during the season." He continued.

He snapped back to reality and smiled at Rodgers. "Okay bud, my turn."

Clay and Aaron switched places and changed the weights to Clay's prefered 225lbs.

"How many reps are you want to go for, Clay?" Rodgers asked putting the last weight on.

"How about 23 sets of 10" Clay raised his eyebrows.

Rodgers rolled his eyes, "Trying to up me at weights huh?"

"Always" He smirked as he lifted the bar with just as much ease as Rodgers and began his first set.