Christmas special

"Are all the decorations up?"

"Yup."

"Foods ready?"

"Yea."

"Music?

"Set."

"Then let's part!" It's Christmas so we invited everyone over for a party. Ren, Kiki, and I were running over the things that we needed.

BING DONG!

"THERE HERE!" I ran to the door.

" Ladies and Gentlemen

Whores and Sluts

Step right up, behind this door

Is where all your fantasies come to life

This is a place where you can escape

Welcome to to my Christmas party." 50% of them stood there in shock while the others just looked like they expected me to say something crazy.Everyone came inside and we started to party.

~few hours later~

"Alright time to choose the game were going to play." I looked around the room for a random person. hmmmmmm

"KIBA heads or tails."

"What?!? Oh heads."

"Alright here's how it ganna go heads is truth or dare, tails is spin the bottle got it EVERYONE PLAYS YOU TOO REN, DUCKASS, AND SHINO!" Sasuke glared, Ren did his poker face while Ino and Sakura fangirled, Shino... I don't even know.

"Alrigh here we go." I pulled out a coin and tossed it in the air.

"It's tails!" Everyones faces. They reluctantly got in a circle while Kiki got the bottle.

"Who wants first go?" Ren said sitting beside me. ~silence~

"I'll go first." Sakura piped up. Probably hoping to kiss Sasuke or Ren. Spin spin spin and I lands on... Ino.

"NO WAY I'M KISSING FORHEAD OVER THERE!"

"If you guys don't kiss then you have to complete a dare." I said before they could go on with their crappy fight.

"Fine." Both of them said a the same time. I looked over to Kiki and Ren for help. We huddled together to discuss the dear.

"Alright the dear is both of you have to go jump in the lake with no clothes on and go all the way underwater." Both of them looked at me horrified I just shrugged.

~at lake~

Sakura and Ino started walking into the lake I waited until their heads were just about to go underwater.

"Now!" I grabbed the first one of their clothes I saw and I knew Kiki had done the same and we fan like hell I didn't even know if anyone else had ran or stayed. When we finally got back to the house I collapsed on the couch and started laughing. Once everyone came back including the furious Ino and sakura they changed upstairs because they came in through my bedroom window so no one could see them, we all continued with the game. I ended up kissing Kiba, Shikamaru, and Naruto. Kiki kissed Neji, Sakura kisses Lee because she didn't want to go through another dear. Neji kisses Tenten, and last Sasuke and Shino disappeared.

Pretty funny night if you ask me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry late Christmas from me I would have posted yesterday but too much stuff went on and I am now in trouble for no reason I'm not going into detail. Bai Happy holidays I know the Jewish holiday pasted because I have a Jewish best friend and Happy Kwanzaa (sp?). Bai now go on with your life.