Chapter 3- The test

Spot the references if you can ;)

"YOUR LATE!" Sakura and Naruto screamed at Kiki and I.

"No your just to early." I replied while stretching. Every person that has read or watched the anime knows that Kakashi shoes up about two hours late.

I knew that it would be a little while before Kakashi showed up so I looked around for a nice tree to sit down for the time being. Once I chose a tree I took out my sketch book and started drawing my surroundings Naruto complaining about being hungry and tired, Sakura being impatient, Sasuke being...Sasuke, and Kiki doing her one of the many Japanese dances she knew and the training grounds. I didn't realize that Kakashi showed up until Sakura and Naruto were screaming at Kakashi for being late, I looked up to see Kiki trying to glomp Kakashi nothing unusual. I put my sketch book back in the little backpack that I had and walked over.

"Okay the clocks set to noon." Kakashi took four bells off the side and held them up.

"Here are four bells, your task is to take them from me before noon, those who cannot get a bell by noon get no lunch, not only will I tie you to on of those stumps, but I'll eat right in front of you."

Sakura, Naruto, and Sasukes stomachs started growling. I giggled under my breath they didn't eat but Kiki and I did, we already knew that this was coming and since Rens such an awesome cook why not use that to our advantage. Kakashi continued his explanation of what we where doing.

"You won't succeed unless you come at me intending to kill, you can even use your shurikens."

"But you'll be in danger!" Sakura shrieked.

"Yeah your so slow you can't even dodge a blackboard eraser! We'll kill you!" Naruto shouted.

"In the real world, those with no talent often bark the loudest. Well, ignore Mr.Dead Last and start when I say..." That's when Naruto ran at Kakashi.

'Man he's an idiot' Oh now you want to talk to me, where have you been?

'Cleaning up the mess you and Kiyoshi left after you ate." Hehe... sorry?

'Yeah whatever' I laughed a little bit so no one would here me.

Once I started paying attention again, I saw that Naruto already attached Kakashi.

"Slow down, I haven't said start yet." Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura had there moment of shock.

"Well it seems like you're prepared to come at me with internet to kill. So you finally acknowledged me?" he started his little laugh "Seems like I'm beginning to like you guys. Ok, let's get going. Ready...START!!!!

With that all the people that had sense jumped from the clearing and into a hiding spot.

While Naruto was being a idiot and getting his ass handed to him, Kiyoshi and I set our plan into motion. I summon three clones.

POOF!

"Alright one of you go get Naruto once he gets caught in the trap, next one go get Sakura once she faints, last one get the duck head, but have a little fun don't just get him out, got it." They all nodded then jumped off to do their jobs.

Before we went off though we took out our iPods. Hey don't judge its better to get all of these moments in person. I take video and Kiki does pictures.

"Hidden Leaf ancient taijutsu supreme technique A 1,000 YEARS OFF PAIN!!!" And Naruto goes flying. The first case of anal rape. Well then time to move on.

After Kiki and I calmed down of our laugh attack we get somewhat serious, not really, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, unless your stupid. Okay okay I'll stop talking to myself. BLAM THE PERSON WRITING THIS DAMN STORY SHE'S ON CRACK!!