I met my soulmate when I met you||wolfstar||

'I love you pads. I really do and I know that this is the worst way to tell you this but I had to I had to tell you how o felt about you. I really like you and if someday after the war, if we ever see each other again, I want to go on a date with you
    your lover
    moony'

Sirius read the letter he had gotten in the war over and over again as he waited for Remus to come. The war was over. Voldemort was gone and he could finally meet Remus again. It had hurt him, staying away from him for so long and now that he was meeting him again, he was happy.

The bell rang as someone came in. Sirius turned around to see Remus standing there. He ran and embraced his precious werewolf tightly. Remus chuckled and hugged him back. They sat down and ordered coffee as they began talking.

Sirius held up the parchment and Remus said, "you still kept that after all this time?" "Always moony, I love you. I love you so much." Sirius replied softly.

"wait what are you talking about?" Remus asked, confusion written over his features.  "you wrote that! in the letter" Sirius said.

"I have no recollection of writing that Siri" Remus said softly. He was lying. He remembered it very clearly but he had to take it back. He was a werewolf. A social outcast. and if he got with Sirius, that'd mean that Sirius would be one too and Remus couldn't risk that.

"Bu-but it's your writing moony I know I'd recognise it anywhere." Sirius said his voice breaking and tears flowing out of his eyes.

"I remember writing about my health Siri, about how it was deteriorating and how I needed large doses of the wolfsbane potion." He knew that he hadn't written anything of that it he couldn't say that he meant what he wrote.

Nothing really mattered except Sirius and it broke him because he knew he was breaking his heart. "You really didn't mean anything you wrote Re?" Sirius asked his voice barely over a whisper. "No Siri. I didn't." He did. He had meant every single word.

"I met my soulmate when I met you, but I guess you didn't" Sirius said and stood up.

Remus wanted to stop him but he couldn't. 'I met my soulmate too, but I couldn't tell you I couldn't say how much I love you' Remus thought as the love of his life walked away.

|| A/N hey guys, I'm so sorry I hadn't updated this in so long! j hope you liked it and I'm sorry for making it angsty I wrote this for a prompt on Instagram. follow my insta @// siriusly._.wolfstar please vote if you liked it all comments are appreciated!
~Ollie||