「ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs」

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡғᴜʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
sᴏʀʀᴏᴡғᴜʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

⭑· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⋆。˚☽˚。 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⭑

USHIJIMA SIGHED AS HE WALKED, he felt completely exhausted, he didn't want to see his pathetic excuse of a father. The olive haired male gritted his teeth as he thought of the lilac haired boy who he loved and how he was in that state because of him and the people he used to call his friends. 'I'm sorry I treated you like that.. I had to or else my dad would've done something way worse, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you and my mom, I'm sorry that I tried to be your friend not knowing my dad was like that..' the olive haired male thought while walking mindlessly towards his.. home or at least what used to be his home.

He walked towards the gate and quietly opened it using his keys and pushed it open only to topple over bottles of liquor. The olive haired volleyball player clicked his tongue as he set aside the bottles properly, 'at least try to fix your life you homophobic son of a bitch' he thought while walking up to the front door that was already open.

He walked by a passed out man on the couch that reeked of liquor and some other scent he didn't bother deciphering, Ushijima sneered silently at his dad's behavior as he walked up the stairs to his bedroom. The exhausted teen flopped down on his bed.

He reached out to grab his phone glancing at the two picture frames on his nightstand, one contained a picture of him and his mom during his 2nd birthday and the other one contained a picture of he and M/n at the beach sitting under an umbrella as kids.

The olive haired smiled softly as he caressed both of the frames as tears slowly built up in his eyes, he choked out a sob as he ran his hand down his face and covered his eyes, the longer he stayed away from M/n the more he felt the guilt weigh down on him.

The olive haired male closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep believing that it was his fault, he couldn't stop the others from hurting you, he couldn't even approach you because if he did, his dad would make sure he regretted it.

He was a pawn for his father, a tool to use for his selfish desires, and if he decided to rebel, his father would use you to manipulate him. Ushijima fell into a deep sleep while being harassed by his thoughts that only made the guilt worse.

The lilac haired male walked down what seemed like an endless hallways filled with books as he stared at them, after walking for a while he found a door that towered over him

The lilac haired male walked down what seemed like an endless hallways filled with books as he stared at them, after walking for a while he found a door that towered over him. The door had a circular hoop as the door knob and had strips of metal running from top to bottom.

The door also had three levers beside it, one of the levers were a beautiful shade of navy blue, one was the color of snow, and the last one was blood red. A wheel was seen hanging beside the door except it had four colors, white, navy blue, blood red, and gold.

M/n tilted his head to the side, the lilac haired male did not see a golden lever anywhere. He brushed it off and approached the door out of curiosity. He pulled on the door knob only to see nothing on the other side.

'Maybe It'll work if I pull on one of the levers' the lilac eyed boy thought as he glanced at the navy blue lever. He hummed slightly and approached the lever. He stared at it for a few seconds before reaching up to pull it down.

he gripped the lever and pulled it down, 'that was much harder than it looked' the short boy sweat dropped as he rubbed his nape. He let out a huff and  tried opening the door once more.

The pale lilac haired boy was met with a beautiful sight the moment he opened his eyes, there was a beautiful river illuminated by the moon and the floating lanterns as Cherry blossom petals gently flowed down it.

The sounds of the Crickets chirping and the wind softly blowing created calm and serene atmosphere, rows of cherry blossom trees surrounded the river creating a breath taking scene. The lilac haired male's eyes sparkled as he walked towards the river.

Fireflies rose up from the grass with each step he took, the lilac haired male smiled brightly as he saw a small boat beside the river, he gently stepped on the boat making sure not to fall in the water.

The boat started moving on it's own, startling the pale boy, he was shaken out of his shock when he glanced beside him only to see glowing koi jump up. M/n giggled as the boat gently flowed down the river.

He soon found a small notepad, he stared at the cover with a gaze full on curiousity as he opened it only to be greeted with familiar hand writing.

"I surprised Lucia and M/n today with a boat ride at night during the festival, M/n almost fell in the water saying he wanted to touch the koi but was luckily grabbed by Wakatoshi and Arius, phew, good thing the kids have good reflexes"

The lilac haired male furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to remember when this happened only to come up with nothing, he sighed and gave up, he glanced down and saw a book below his seat, out of curiosity, the pale boy opened it.

A bright light appeared as he opened the book causing the lilac haired boy to drop the book and cover his eyes.

⭑· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⋆。˚☽˚。 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⭑