「ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʟᴀɴᴛᴇʀɴs」

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓sᴏʀʀᴏᴡғᴜʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
sᴏʀʀᴏᴡғᴜʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

⭑· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⋆。˚☽˚。 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⭑

M/N OPENED HIS EYES ONLY TO BE greeted by an unfamiliar sight, he was on a dock. The scenery itself was beautiful but that no longer phased him—wait— no longer phased him? Was he always this ignorant? Ignorant enough to not notice how beautiful something was?.

He was shaken out of his thoughts by an excited Arius pulling on his arm, urging him to go on the boat but M/n wouldn't move well even if present M/n wanted to move, he wouldn't be able to.

As a result, a squirming M/n was getting carried by a smiling Ushijima and a chuckling Arius into the boat while M/n's parents snapped photos of his predicament while laughing. Young M/n huffed and pouted, a bright red blush placing itself on his cheeks.

Soon enough, he was joining them in their fit of laughter, even the olive haired male laughed. After a minute of laughing, the lilac haired male's parents went in the boat too.

Kyo and Lucia slowly started to row the boat, they didn't hire someone to row for them because apparently, "They needed to lose weight" 'bitch please, y'all are so skinny' the author and present M/n thought while rolling their eyes.

M/n reached his hand out to touch the water, he retracted it back. His face looked amusing, it basically screamed "It's so cold". "What? Wanna try again? You look like you wanna touch the water again" Arius teased while grabbing M/n's arm and threatening to put it in the water once more.

"Nooooo!" M/n screeched, pulling his hand away from the dark blue haired male. Arius smiled, raising his hands and arms showing that he "surrendered" all while the rest of the passengers on the boat tried stifling their laughter.

M/n pouted but his pout quickly went away as soon as he saw golden koi swim past their boat, a few koi jumped, giving M/n a better view. Lucia snapped a few photos of everyone looking at the koi, mumbling something about a photo album.

The lilac haired male slowly leaned over the boat, successfully touching the koi but almost falling in. Panic flashed through everyone's eyes, Arius and Ushijima quickly rushed to grab the 11 year old's yukata.

M/n chuckled nervously after seeing their upset faces, "the koi was pretty so I wanted to touch it but I kinda forgot I could fall off the boat", the lilac haired male rubbed his nape while looking away, avoiding their piercing gazes.