Chapter 18

Promise Prov Two weeks later: Promise House

Promise Prov
Two weeks later: Promise House

When i woke up I grabbed my phone to see what time it was and to check my notifications. After a while of doing the had started to have to pee, so I tried to get out the bed but of course Von's arm was wrapped around me. This the one thing I love about Von staying over I feel very secure. Von stayed the night at my house  since we was at the studio last night and it was no point for him to go all the way home. We had decided to do the family day like we planned at the girls night today.Of course Tory ass stayed to because he don't never go home, really about to start making him pay rent. He stayed last night because he heard about the family day, so he invited himself to go he also claimed to be apart of this family. Of course I see him as a brother but I can't let him know that. He needs to keep thinking I can't stand his annoying ass. Lauren decided to invite Sky along to so she stayed last night too. I seen her and Maine talking a lot instead of her being with Lauren. Ima need to talk to him about that because knowing Maine he just wants to fuck definitely doesn't date. Lauren doesn't need no drama in her life so I need to dead that before It even starts.

I slowly removed his arm from around me and got up to pee and brush my teeth.

Incoming Facetime call CrysBaby

I ran out the bathroom and grabbed my phone sitting on the bed rubbing my belly.

"Hi Babymomma"

"Hey Crystal baby

"Everyone meeting at your house in two hours and we'll just drive from there.."

"Ard let me start waking my crew up, Troy and  Sky asses coming"

"Girl everybody coming now Tae, Tiana, Elijah, and Jordan invited themselves"

"Why Jordan coming she made it obvious she don't fuck with me since she hanging with Rayvin and nem"

"Apparently her and Elijah fucking around"

"Ohh ok that make sense whatever, she better not say nothing to me. Lauren will whoop her ass forreal" I stop talking when I felt Von arms wrap around me

"Goodmorning pooh" I said rubbing his face

"Goodmorning" He said giving me a kiss then walking in the bathroom to doing whatever he do

"Bitch who you talking to.. Is that Mr.Von?"

"Bitch mind your business, but yes it is and I got to go because I'm about to feed him" I said winking

"Eww bitch bye"

"I'll see you in a little while pooh" I said right before she hung up

KNOCK KNOCK

Lord who the hell is at my door already. I walked downstairs towards the door and heard the person making beats on the door. Thats when I knew who it was; Dumb Ass Dre.