Chapter 10

Zara Prov

Facetime Call "Daddy🥰"

"Bae where you at" i said looking at his background i knew that wasn't his house

"i'm at Dre's house right now trying calm dumbass down, this is really throwing me off because I know my cousin so i'm just confused "

"Promise ain't do nothing with that nigga Draco they talked about the Rayvin situation and that was it, so fuck that bitch nigga who ain't even let her explain... he just listen to the internet Promise real live in here crying because people dogging her name, liyah done call and basically said they ain't friends nomoree... I need you to meet me, Promise, and the kids at Thrillz High Flying Adventure Park she is really in here breaking down so needs a break from the real world, and whens the last time she's had a panic attack or anxiety attack you know it's rare so you know this is serious"

"Ard ima be on my way in a sec... Aye y'all i got to go my shawty just called me" Donte said before hanging up as Promise walked back in the room

"he said he meeting us wherever we going? "

"yea" i said laying on the bed because i was starting to get a headache so much shit done happened to day i see why she having a break down her days be like this most the time i don't know how she do it. I would've been killed myself I'm really thankful she hasn't and is pushing through her pain!

"i'm changing out these pajamas then we can go ok"

"ard me and the kids going to be in the car waiting"

"ard"

i walked out the room and gave her privacy... if she not downstairs in the car in 7 mins i'm coming to get her i don't need her doing nothing serious.

Promise Prov

i walked into my bathroom crying alittle because my life is just spiralin out of control right now. Once i got myself together I started to do my hygiene and fixing my hair because i had just did it when i got home from Elijah's house. I wasn't fucking with the two braids nomore i looked like a little as kid. I hurried and put my sweat suit on because i knew Zara was timing me to make sure i didn't do anything stupid especially since she knew about my depression and how i get sometimes. After i was dressed i sprayed some perfume on then grabbed my purse, keys, and phone walking out my room down the steps and out the door to the car.

"finally bitch damn you was taking all day but at least you look good let me take your pictures" Zara said looking me up and down

"i'm not really in the mood to take none Zara"

"bitch bye pose" I just kept a straight face the whole time she was taking the pictures

"Bae you look good asf why you making them ugly ass faces" Toriy said as he rolled the window down looking a me like i was dumb.

i couldn't help but laugh at him because he was so fucking dumb... while i was laughing Z was taking off guard pictures of me.

"ok i got them let's go" Z said while we hopped in the car and she drove off

"pick the ones you like ima post them for you... because you don't need to be on social media right now, and give Maine your phone so you won't be on it" she said passing me her phone to look at the pictures she just took.

"but how am i supposed to take videos" i said pouting while picking the pictures i like

"bitch give him the phone and he'll give you his"