Chapter 2

Donte Prov

I was happy as hell school was finally over because my baby girl was on her way to come see me. I couldn't wait to see her ugly ass. I hadn't seen her in like 3 days because she had been tied up with work and school. I know y'all like  but yall go to the same school, but we got completely different scedules so when i see her its in the hall and its a quick hi, kiss, or hug. So I hadn't seen her forreal foreal in like 3 days because i havent had her all under me. I also hadn't seen her because her parents never accepted me because they say I'm thug  because I sell but honestly im a sweet heart when i come to my baby because i would let anything or anyone do no harm to her,They don't like me even though they don't know me I just find that shit mad annoying but its all good cuz my baby still going to come see me regardless. I grabbed my phone to call her to see where she was at but stopped when i got a notification on instagram.

🖤: 8000moneybaggzara: this nigga ain't going nowhere fuck you hoe! view all 1340 commentsmoneybagtee: lockedin❤️promiseee: goals! raybae: period fuck em! liyahbug: them shoe cute where they from^moneybaggzara: @liyahbug ima text your hoe

🖤: 8000
moneybaggzara: this nigga ain't going nowhere fuck you hoe!
view all 1340 comments
moneybagtee: lockedin❤️
promiseee: goals!
raybae: period fuck em!
liyahbug: them shoe cute where they from
^moneybaggzara: @liyahbug ima text your hoe

i really love this girl nocappp

Promise Pov

I had just walked out of school and hopped in my car to go get Maine and Lauren. When I walked out of school Draco was just standing there with Tez and Dre. See his face just pissed me off because icant believe he just standing there without a care in the world. Really hate fuck niggas. standing with Tez and Dre. When I walked down the stairs i just hugged Tez and Dre and then looked a Draco and kepted walking. I heard them whispering to eachother.

"what you do to Promise she look mad as fuck"

"ok I dont know nor do i care because I know for a fact I aint done shit"

So this nigga really don't care I wonder how many he done slept with while with me since he just cant do no wrong fuck ass niggas man wait till I see Zara, Liyah, and Rayvin boy do I got some tea. I should've just listened ti  my girls they told me not to fuck with him.Draco had tried to follow me after he finish talking to his boys but i ignore him calling my name. He had also stopped chasing me because he seen Jay and Liyah hop in. I already knew he was going to have a mouth full about Jay being in my car but i didn't care anymore because he obviously don't care about my feelings.

"Who told ya'll to hop in my car" I turned around looking at them like they we crazy

"I told myself to get in" Jay said nonchalantly

"He told me to follow him lol"

"whatever son, where yall hoes tryna go yall know i have to pick my siblin gs up soon so whereever you tryna go better be close"

"Girl can you drop me off at Tez house we have a project to do" Liyah said blushing

I wanted to say something but I couldn't because Jay was in the car and i knew he'd do extra and Liyah ass would be stuck in the house for the rest of her life. She'd only be able to go to school and back home. Jay was petty like that, that  was one of the annoying things about him.