Nightmear In Silver

Spacey Zoomer

The tardis lands and they all pop their heads out "Well, here we are. Hedgewick's World. The biggest and best amusement park there will ever be, and we've got a golden ticket. Eh? Eh? Fun""Fun" Beth said looking around "Your stupid box can't even get us to the right place. This is like a moon base or something"" It's not the moon" Andrew said frowning Actually, I think it does look like the moon, only dirtie""Hey. Guys. It's not the moon, okay? It's a Spacey Zoomer ride, or it was"the doctor said as he looked around" Psst. Excuse I. I don't suppose you happen to be my lift off planet? Dave's Discount Interstellar Removals""Afraid not" clone Rebecca said looking at him "They were meant to be here six months ago. Well, that's Dave for you, see? Unreliable"" Stay where you are" the captain said as they go to them "Oops"" Throw down your weapons and identify yourselves" he said wanting them to drop their weapons "No. No weapons. Golden ticket. Spacey Zoomer. Free ice cream" "Who are you? This planet is closed, by Imperial order" he said as he wonder who they where "How's this" "Oh. Welcome, Proconsul. I wish they'd told us you were coming. Any news of the Emperor" he wonder as the doctor showed his physic paper "Oh, the Emperor. No, no. None that you'd" "We pray for his return. If there is anything you need, my platoon is at your service" he said as they lower their weapons "Right. Righty-o. Well, carry on, Captain""Platoon, let's move out! On the double. Two, three, four. Two, three, four. Two, three, four"he said as they ran off "Have they gone" "Yes" raven said smiling "Uniforms give me the heebie-jeebies. Come on. They can't stop me being here, but they don't like it""Ha, ha! You see? I told you it was amazing. Well, it used to be " the doctor said as they look at it" It closed down. Wish I'd known that before I landed here. But let me show you my collection. Come along. Follow me. This way. This way in, come on Welcome to my show. Webley's World of Wonders. Miracles, marvels and more await you. I am Impresario Webley. You see before you waxwork representations of the famous and the infamous. Anybody here play chess? Perhaps you, young man ""Actually, I'm in my school chess club" artie said nodding "Ah. Follow me Now, let demonstrate to you all the wonder of the age, the miracle of modernity We defeated them all a thousand years ago, but now he's back, to destroy you. Behold, the enemy" "Cyberman! Get down" Charlotte said as they they get down and it goes into the theam tune.

The tardis fly through the vortex and it introduces the cast of the show. And the title and then we arrive back in the room with the cybermen " No need to panic, my young friends. We all know there are no more living Cybermen. What you are seeing is a miracle. The six hundred and ninety ninth wonder of the universe, as displayed before the Imperial court, and only here to destroy you at chess.Careful now. An empty shell, and yet it moves. How""Magic" artie said frowning "That might well be, young lady, but a single penny wins you five Imperial shillings If you can beat this empty shell at chess"" I haven't got a penny, but I've got a sandwich"he said handing it over " All right, take a seat. It is free of all devices, and yet it has never been beaten. Would you like to make the first move, young man""Oh no, Artie. No, don't do that, it That's a fool's mate" Andrew said frowning as the cybermen beat him "If you can tell me how it works, I'll give you a silver penny"" I think you do it with mirrors" angie wonder "Hmm. Mirrors. Clever girl. Well, let's see, hey? Low tech. It's a puppet. Monofilament strings, which means the brains are" "Hello" porridge said coming out " Hello""thats so cool " merlin smiled" I'm the brains""Hello" Charlotte waves "Give us a hand They call me Porridge. Oh, it's good to be out of that box""there you go " rose said as they help him out" For you, Miss, an Imperial penny I have not one but three Cybermen in my collection""Is that the King" angie wonder looking at the statue "Emperor. Ludens Nimrod Kendrick, etc, etc, the forty first. Defender of Humanity, Imperator of known space""He looks a bit full of himself" clara said looking at him " Don't say things like that about the Imperial family. You can end up on the run for the rest of your life""They don't sound very nice" artie said not liking the sound of them "Go on. If the kids want to ride the Spacey Zoomer, then I can operate the gravity console" "Angie Wow" artie said as they fly around "Smile! Say, Spacey Zoomer""Look at us, Doctor. We're flying" artie said as the doctor held Charlotte hand as they watch" Having a good time""this is grate hon" Charlotte smile up at him "I agree hon" "I think that was the most fun I've had in my whole life"artie said as they go back to earth" It was okay""Clara, I think outer space is actually very interesting" he said as they all grin "Right. Wonderful day out, Doctor, but time to get the kids home""Yeah. Er, no. Not actually ready to leave" the doctor said looking at the ground "Why not" "I don't know. Reasons" he said frowning "What reasons" " what you found" merlin wonder "Insects. Funny insects. I should a them to my funny insect collection""You collect funny insects" rose said looking at him " Yeah, I'm starting to, right now" "How long do we have to stay here" angie wonder as they lay on the sofa "Not long. Have a nap. I'll wake you when we're ready to leave""Comfy" porridge wonder as he put blankets over them "Sleep well"" Good night" he said as they walk out " Don't wander off. Now, I'm not just saying don't wander off, I mean it. Otherwise you'll wander off and the next thing you know, somebody's going to have to start rescuing somebody""From what" artie wonder " Nothing. Nobody needs rescuing from anything. Don't wander off. Sweet dreams" he said as he walked off.