Introduction

Hey guys

I'm here with my second story and also my second Collab with our very own ana Mahiro457

" I never want to see you again. Whatever ... whatever friendship was between us end this moment. I regret befriending you. "

" Listen to me,---".

" What should I listen too. I never thought you will stoop so low for a mere position."

" Stop it , you know what , I'm fed up of explaining you. Feel free to think what you want and yes, our friendship is over. We won't speak with each other ever again."

With this conversation , two best friends fell apart, Thier friendship broke away!!

Was it only a misunderstanding or a well planned conspiracy?

And more important, will anyone realise that this two friends ; who won't even shout on each other, who understands each other so well, who never fights with each other; friendship's has broken beyond repair  ?

It's an alter world and the story is set in 2027 where the roles are somewhat changed. Jasprit, popularly known as Rohit's first kiddo Jassi, no longer talks with his dearest Rohit bhaiya. Neither he has meet his niece Samaira aka his Sammy boo , who once upon a time used to say that Boom is her favourite chachu. So, what happened that changed the equations?

Peep in to know more.

Note: This is a work of fiction and we will be glad if you treat it as one as it has no relation with real world. It's just a work of imagination.

A/N:

P.S: A story with special focus on Ajju- Ro for my personal Ajju Prahatikakrishnan Di
Love you lot Pihu Di ♥️✨
Yours Ro Mahiro457
P.PS- And don't be too shocked dear readers, this is gonna be a lot different , me and Radhu Di have made sure of it, haven't we!

And I'm loving working with you Didu's a lottt ✨✨✨✨

So guys we hope you will support our this story too, just like other one.
Please vote and comment and give your valuable feedback.

divi__45, bleedblue2011  guys do check our new story.