Chapter 5

*Peep in *
Hi guys 😁
Koi kuch maarna mat....yes we were mia for more than month now...but kya kre we were both busy. Hope you guys are doing well. And thanks for understanding and supporting us like this.
_____

Radhikha hurriedly entered the cafe and sat in the booth where Ritika was already waiting for her. And said " What happened Ritsy, why did you call me so suddenly...milna tha toh after school hi milte na, apne usual time pe"

" Noo, we won't be able to meet that time as I'm sure Rishu will come to pick up the kids with Surya, so I called you now. Sorry itna urgently bhulaya but kya karu baat hi aesi thi." Explained Ritika.

" Kya hua Ritsy?" Radhika asks.

" Actually kal Shrey ghar pe aaya tha---" she started explaining everything that happened yesterday - - her confronting Ro, his reasons and her decision - so finally summing it up she said " It's high time Rads we should take matter in our hands , we need to do something for Ro and Ajju I can't see them ap---" Ritika was saying when she stopped midway looking shocked.

Confused, Radhika asked " What happened Ri, why did you stop" , saying that even she turned around, only to find Shreyas standing there.

Both Ritika and Radhika stood there shocked,  like they were caught doing something they shouldn't but after a minute they composed themselves and with fake smile said " Aree Yash/Shrey tum yaha "

" Shouldn't I be the one asking this bhabhi's " asked Shrey with raised eyebrows.

Radhika was about to fumble something, when Ritsy grabbed her hand and non chantingly said " We are here for our weekly day out"

Radhika nodded her head, as she remembered no one knows that their families are broken apart or moreover to support their hubby's they both also had to stay away from each other.

Listening this Shreyas raise his eyebrow and said " Achha toh you both are out for weekly day out aise chup chup ke chote se cafe mai "

" Ha chup chup ke milna padhta hai na...media wale jidhar dekho Photo khich lete hai...you know na how it is' ' said Radhika this time.

" I know how the media is bhabhi, so abhi you guys are here then chalo let me join you guys it's been a while since we all met and hangout together " when he didn't receive any answer he saw Ritika and Radhika looking at each other as if they were having some mind conversation. Coughing he added " I can join you na bhabhi's or  if you have any issues I can go to another table too. I won't mind  ". And saying this he started moving as if going to sit on another table.

Ritika hurriedly said " No no Yash, you can join us , we are also catching up only."

They all settled down when suddenly Shreyas said " Bhabhi's now that we are here let's call Ro and Jinks bhai too it will be so fun catching up"

Listening this Radhika and Ritika had a panic expression and they both  together shouted " Noooooooooooo/ nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Shreyas gave them a look so taking a deep breath both of them once again said " They are both busy in meetings that's the reason they missed the BCCI meet today."

Shreyas nodded, both Radhika and Ritika looked relieved for a bit. And Shreyas thought to himself that it won't be that easy to make his  bhabhi's reveal everything which he has already heard by eavesdropping.

They were eating and making small conversation when an idea struck Shreyas and he said "  Bhabs , Ro and Jinks bhai can't join us but we can send them a few selfies to make them jealous of what they are missing out on."

Panicked Radhika said " No no Shreyas please don't send them our pic together they don't know we are together "

Hearing this Shreyas eyes widened, she realised what she said and looked towards Ritika who also looked like they had been caught but recovering Ritika said " Rads, you also na half sentence kon bolta hai aisa... Shrey what Rads meant is that Ro and Ajju don't know we are meetings today or else they would have whined how unfair we are ' that we are meeting today when they are super busy' , right radhu "