Chapter 7

Heyaa people....

I know I know.... You may thought we forgot this book. But no...it's just we were short on motivation and time to write.
I don't know why there is so low response on this book....if you aren't liking it please let us know....so we can think about it.

I have so much to say....but i won't bor you guys with my rants...so let's get started with story already.

So please do read note at the end of chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~

" Ritsy Kya hua Ro ko "
" Ha bhabhi kya bol rahe the Sky bhai "

Asked Shrey and Virat together.

Ritika just stood there trying to process the news, it is when Radhika took her in a  hug that she started crying saying " Ro....Radhu...Ro is in hospital"

Radhika tried calming her down saying " shush Ritsy....please don't cry he will be okay...."

Even Virat came forward and rubbing Ritsy's back he said  "Ritsy.... please calm down and tell us properly...what did Surya say"

Taking deep breaths and drinking water which Shreyas offered her... Ritika calmed down a bit before saying " sky just said Ro is in Hospital and to come to MCA Hospital which is beside the stadium."

"So let's leave then, " said Virat.

" Yes.....let's leave....Radhu..you... you go home...you need to pick Arya from her activity school...don't keep her waiting." Said Ritsy leaving with Virat.

Radhika just nodded to her and turned towards Shrey and said " why are you standing here... aren't you going to hospital "

" I'll go to Hospital but after dropping you and Arya home " said Shrey..

" That won't be needed.... I'm taking Ritsy's car with me and which I'll leave in Surya's parking space and will inform Devisha to drop it later at Ritsy's place " said Radhika.

" You sure bhab's" asked shrey once again.

" I'm totally sure Shrey....now go " saying so she pushed him slightly towards his car and she herself got in Ritika's car.

In Hospital:

When Virat, Ritika and Shrey reached the Hospital they directly went towards the 3rd floor where Surya had asked Ritsy to come.

Coming out of the lift they spotted the whole ICT in the waiting room and walking little ahead they spotted Surya trying to console a crying Rishabh and Jassi standing in corner like statue just outside emergency room.

" Surya what happened to Ro....where is he and tumlog sab idhr kese ? Tumhara toh match tha na fir kya hua " asked Virat

" Ro bhai is inside.... ( He pointed towards emergency room) actually vo match got abandoned due to rain so we were just preparing to leave when bhai got a call and he went out to answer it....and after some 5-10 mins we heard Rish's shout and came out to see Bhai had fallen down the stairs so we just rushed him here and currently Doctors are checking on him so we don't have any update yet."  Surya explained.

Ritika just sat beside Rishabh hearing everything.... Rishabh who was busy crying till now got aware of other presence.

When he saw his bhabhi...he just hugged her still crying he said " sorry bhabhi.... because of me bhaiya is here.... if I haven't called him to stadium for match then this wouldn't have happened....I'm so sorry bhab's this time I couldn't be on time to help bhaiya "

" No...no please don't say like this kiddo....it wasn't your fault and nothing will happen to Ro.... you know na your bhaiya is fighter right....and ha why are you saying sorry it wasnt your fault... did you push Ro down the stairs no na then....it was just accident. And accident happens however much we try to avoid it....so please stop crying...do you want your bhaiya to see his kiddo crying..." Said Ritsy coming out of hug and wiping Rishabh's tears.