George (male oc)

This is based off the photo at the top. (your 6'2 in this✋)

George POV.

"GEORGE" clay screamed in excitement once he saw the hoodie. This hoodie was dreams merch that my boyfriend had bought. He was 6'2 and me being short, it was massive on me.

"ohhhh George" dream called out. "is that your boyfriends?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "George your blushingggg" nicks voice rang through my ears. My face heating up more. "s-shut up" I climbed down from the bed, my face unbelievable hot.

The door creaked open, I had failed to notice my boyfriend aproach me, but nick and clay had. I felt arms around my waist before I was picked up, I screamed. Clays wheeze was heard and nicks laugh could be also heard.

My face heating up again. "Y/nnnnmn..." I whined, turning around, wrapping my legs around his waist. "cuddles?" I whispered tiredly. "of course my love" he whispered in a soft tone.

Y/n POV.

I said bye to clay and nick and closed Georges pc down. I softly lay him on the bed, as I was about to leave and change he pulled me down to the bed. "stay~" I chuckled, "I'm just going to change" I felt him nod and let go.

I quickly changed and got under the covers with George. He cuddled into my chest, soft snoring could be heard from him. Smiling, I drifted of to sleep..