Prolog

Disclaimer: all the characters and lore belong to Mihoyo

Warning: OOC or OOT can be exist in this fanfiction

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't know me! I'm a Yaksha, my contract is to protect Li Yue!"

"Then what? that's the reason why keep pushing me and you don't care about what people's feeling to you? They picked up the Qixing flowers, they prepared all the best tofu almonds, and even they wrote all these for you, and you don't care?"

He stopped shouting, made the wind breeze sound louder than usual.

"Then, lets see, how long you can survive. You're strong, i never doubt about that, but you don't know that also your weakness."

"But all the curses---"

"Not only you in this world who have many problems. We all have problems, but it never wrong when you share it to other people, your closest friend."

"I have no one, immortality is like killing me.."

"No matter what happen, we only can do our best in our life, especially for our beloved friends and family. So, will you take my Almond Tofu?" She smiled softly and waited him to take the Almond Tofu.

"What do you want in return?"

"I want to you to be happy and open your mind and heart to many people, especially in Li Yue. Maybe you're not a famous adeptus, but many people respect you in their way. So, lets finish your Almond Tofu and then i will take you to a beautiful place."

She looked at the sky and then lay down on the grass. He looked at her eyes, she might be strong too, but she also hid her sadness.

"What's wrong? Something in my face? or maybe..... you like me?" She smirked and teased him.

"N-No at all!" He looked away and tried to finish the delicious Almond Tofu.

"Hahahahaha, then hurry finish your almond tofu or i will eat that."

"Then give a try!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue or delete it?

Please give your feedback on the comment session and sorry for my grammar error and lack of English.

Thank you readers, xoxo

-Seelie