We and The Moon

Note:

1. It is prohibited to translate works without permission and credit, and post them on other platforms.

2. OOT and OOC can happen in this story.

3. This story is quite long, about 6,900 words, make sure you don't read it while driving.

4. Readers can find many grammar error and typos in this fanfiction.

5. This fanfiction work is purely my own, the characters and characters belong to Mihoyo.

6. If you don't like Xiao x Lumine, feel free to skip this fanfiction.

7. Reader = Lumine

8. If you want a collaborative comic / animation story / story telling fanfiction with Audio, please comment on this story or Seelie's message on Wattpad ♡

Happy reading ~

-------------------------------------------------- --------

"So, have you ever been to a snowy area?" asked an adeptus while holding his polearm after clearing up the evil aura around Dihua Marsh and walking towards the inn where he used to stay and rest.

"Well, I have, I even went there a few times on a mission."

"City of Wind, huh?"

"That's right, one of the areas over there is the Dragonspine, where the snow seems to be immortal."

"That means a lot of snow has piled up?" asked the green-haired adeptus curiously.

"Why do you want to know so much, Xiao?" asked the traveler, raising her eyebrows at the curiosity of the adeptus.

"Because, we can eat the snow if the snow is thick enough."

"Ha?" said floating mascot not believing what she heard just now.

"H-how? Eat? Snow?" said the wanderer with golden hair and with two blue and white flowers pinned on top of her hair.

"Yes," said Xiao as he continued walking and staring straight.

"Hmm, I've never tried it, but maybe I'll try later," said Lumine the wanderer who almost made the floating mascot even more disbelieving what he heard.

"Lu-lumine? Come on, snow is not for eating," said Paimon, who was worried about the mindset of the two figures in front of him.

"Are they starving because they fought many monsters a lot earlier?" Paimon asked herself, could not bear to see her friends starve like that, "Are you guys hungry?"

"Aah, a little," said Lumine as she plucked the sweet flower and put it in the bag wrapped around Paimon's body. Lumine said, if Lumine had to carry a bag during a fight, it would be difficult to fight the enemy and become a bother because she had to think about where to put the bag, so in the end she decided to leave it with Paimon.

"What do you want to eat, Xiao?" Asked Lumine who was focusing her gaze when she saw the fish in the pond near them walking at this time.

"Anything."

"Steak?"

"Nope."

"Pancakes?"

"They are sweet, no."

"Golden Shrimp Ball?"

"Shrimp? No."

"Jewelry Soup?"

"Hmmm, yes."

"Almond Tofu?"

"The answer is definitely yes, Lumine," Paimon took some apples that were in a nearby tree while giving them to Xiao and Lumine as well.