Dame Tsuna

Note: In this story all the guardians are the same age 14, except Hibari who is 16 and Lambo who is 5.

Tsuna woke up at exactly 5am because it was his usual habit of going to school early to avoid bullies and especially his brother whenever he his home. His brother has hated him for seven long years making his life a living hell.

Throughout those seven years Kitsunayoshi bullied his brother and even influenced most of the boys at their school to bully his own brother, not that he saw him as a brother because he disowned the moment he came back from the hospital.

They had an easy time beating him up most of the times leaving him covered with cuts, bruises, and his own blood because he never faught back because they were only civilians.

He never spoke to anyone in public so they all thought he was mute( how wrong they were). He had good grades at the beginning of middle school but people started saying that he cheated on all tests. They made it so believable that the idiot teacher believed them and failed him in every class instead of making him reset the tests. That was how he got the name Dame Tsuna. Tsuna was not surprised that his brother was the one behind it.

Someone who failed all classes, known as a mute and a Dame, know for his clumsiness, did not participate in any sports because no one wanted him on their team, bullied all the time even by his own brothers, picked on by even teachers, the least popular student was what everyone thought of him. No one took the time know the real him.

His brother made up horrible stories about him and with his group of friends he spread them all over the school saying that his brother almost killed him, his brother bullied him whenever they were at home, and Tsuna once tied him up and beat him when their mother was not at home. Never the less every one believed him, who would believe the words of a Dame mute.

The lies he came up with were actually the truth except he was the one who did all that to Tsuna.  He bullied Tsuna by stealing his food at meal times whenever their mom turned her back, also all his school work and assignments are done by Tsuna because Tsuna is really smart. Tsuna always skipped meals because he had food hidden in his room.

Whenever Nana went out Kitsunayoshi would barge into his brother's room and drag him into the woods, tie him to a tree and start whipping him and started insulting him. He then hurried home before his mother returned. A few hours later Tsuna would come home and go straight to his room.

His mother would see all the cuts and bruises and ask him if it was because he was being clumsy again being the caring but naive mom she was. He just nod wordlessly because his mother did not know that his voice go better, before he went to his room. He would shower before applying Band-Aids to all his wounds. He refused to heal himself with sun flames because that would waste his brother handy work of whipping him.

Those two years with Estraneo made him develope a very high pain tolerant, not that it doesn't hurt, he just locked himself in his mind whenever he was experiencing physical pain. When he do that he would become semi conscious so he did not make a sound while in pain.

Also while he was with Estraneo he learned to mask all his expressions, no one knows what he was thinking because his face was always blank with only a little life in his eyes. He would often times give his mother and true friends an angelic smile on that cute face of his, and no one could tell that it was fake because  his arts of mastering facial expressions was the best.

There was this one time four years ago after their father came to celebrate their tenth birthday. After Iemitsu left Nana had to run to the store at night when Kitsunayoshi snuck into his brother's room (or so he thought. Tsuna knew he was going to come and do something to him because of his Hyper Intuition) and covered his face with a chloroform cloth.

He dragged Tsuna into the bathroom and placed him in the tub of water he had prepared beforehand. He layed his brother at the bottom of the tub letting the water cover him. He watched as his brother slowly drown. Hearing the door open down stairs by his mother who had return home he quickly slit his brother's wrist so it would look like suicide. He closed the bathroom door from the inside and quietly run to his room.

Unknown to him there were seven ghost that witnessed the entire thing and felt like strangling him. They refrained from doing this as they lift the poor unconscious brunette out of the tub and layed him on the floor to remove the water from his lungs before Knuckles used his sun flame to heal him.

They removed his wet clothes and dressed him in warm ones before putting him to bed. When he woke up the next morning he asked the ghosts what his brother did to him, so they told him. Instead of becoming angry and hate his brother he just wore a blank expression like any other day. 

The ghosts knew that he was hurt that his own brother did that to him but they stayed quiet so he could come to them and talk about it if he chose to. After that night he became a hitman also alongside his hacking. He took jobs to take down the bad famiglias but he never accepted any jobs that included killing.

The Mafia world was shocked to discover that the famous hacker Cielo27 was a kid. He quickly rose in rank until he became the second greatest hitman after the Sun arcobaleno Reborn who was number one. The two went on jobs together a few times and Reborn had to admit that the kid was on par with him.

Tsuna also met and befriended Shoichi Irie who was the same age as him and was also an electric engineer and inventor, his code name in Mafia was Scarlet101. He was the one who created voice changer devices and untraceable transmitted for Cielo27.

He knew Tsuna's real identity and everything about him because they were friends so Tsuna decided to tell him knowing that he could trust him and his secrets were safe. The only thing that Tsuna kept a secret from was that he was the sky arcobaleno.

After he was almost killed by his brother he took multiple jobs every night so he could forget the fact his brother wanted him dead  and that his life was filled with pain and he had to wear a Dame masks at all times. He longed to be his true self, free to show the world all he can do, but no one cared for him except his mom, Shoichi, and the ghosts.

He tried hard to deny the fact that he was like a broken doll inside, never showing emotions, always hiding his pain with a blank expression he wore as a mask all the time, and hiding his talents and skills behind a Dame act.