Chapter 4

Lizzy

When I first realized someone was watching me I did not expect it to be him, he was sweaty and it only made him look hundred times more gorgeous. Even at this time of the morning he looks like a Greek God and his body screams to be fucked. Yesterday he had a suit on so I couldn't see his forearms but now that they are on display I can't help but lick my lips. The bulge of his arms is so big, I wonder how they would feel under my fingers when we fuck? His lips are so full and kissable, I have to resist the urge to go over to him, throw my arms around his neck and kiss him to oblivion. My thoughts are interrupted when he asks me a question and I look like I've completely zoned out "huh, what did you say again?" I ask distractedly.

"Oh I was just asking, how do you get up so early in the morning because I thought only I could achieve such a feat" he asks with a grin on his face and I can't help but smile at him "well...I like my chocolates fresh and for them to taste good, so I make each stalk in the morning it's one of the things that make my shop unique" I say and then ask him "I don't see you working, then why get up so early?" he looks at me as if I'm some alien from outer space and then replies "I start working at 7am so I need all the energy I can get from these jogs and workout sessions" he works out, that explains his wonderful physique. "That's great, so what do you do? As in where do you work?" I ask genuinely curious, "I have a little business here and there" he says nonchalantly, for some reason I don't believe him. He looks too handsome for doing a business here and there, "by the way, my name is Elizabeth Cooper aka Lizzy" I say, giving my hand for a formal hand shake, "Markus, Markus Espinoza" he says shaking my hand firmly. Small tingles erupt on my skin where he just touched me and I wish he didn't pull away.

"Do you mind if I call you Mark?" I ask while laying out the chocolates on a tray, "so you picked up my name yesterday?" he asks still smiling at me, of course I picked up, how could I not? It's not every day that I get hot customers on my door steps. "Well....your niece kind of gave away your name the second you walked by" I say with a small shrug "besides you were my last customer". He is quite for a long time before he says, "What time do you close the shop?", my reply is instant "8pm sharp because it gets dark after that" I say but I don't see the point as to why he would want to know that.

"Aright then, I guess I should leave, you seem pretty busy to me and I do have a little business to take care of" he says and I look up at him from my tray of chocolates, "you're leaving?" and damn if I don't sound desperate! He looks at me for a few moments then shakes his head and say "I don't see the point in waiting and I'll be late for work if I stay here for a single moment" he says with a small smile and continues "goodbye Lizzy, it was great knowing you" he says this while walking towards the exit and then leaves.

My heart sinks, was that a goodbye? He is not returning back for me? Silly me, getting my hopes up for something that is so impractical and was never going to happen. He was just here to thank me for the chocolates and I took it the wrong way, my bad. I get back to my work and lose myself in it, it is the one thing that has the power to distract me. Throughout the day customers poured in and out of the shop and that kept me busy. It was a relatively busy day at Golosi, I'm happy people are finally recognizing my talent for chocolates. The clock hit 7:45 and I started to pack my supplies, how I wish someone would come and help me with the boring parts of maintaining a shop. I sighed and got back to work, I'm extremely tired and some sleep would do me good. The faster I'm finished here the more time I'll have to rest, that is when I hear his deep voice and my heart skipped a beat.

***

Markus

I was in a relatively positive mood after my encounter with Lizzy, 'Lizzy' she has been on my mind all day and it doesn't seem to bother me tad bit. I entered my office with an uncharacteristic grin on my face and greeted my receptionist "good morning Linda" her eyes widen and she doesn't speak for about 45 seconds before she composes herself and says "good morning Mr. Espinoza" she says with a sly smile on her face. I nod and walk away, it's been a while since a woman has made be so happy without even being touched, well..... I think it has never happened at all. Lizzy is something different, she's a rainbow to my storm and I've known her for all about 24 hours, she has had a lasting impact on me and mind you not everyone is capable of this feat.

My thoughts are interrupted by the knock on my door, "come in" I say and my assistant greets me like she always does "good morning Mr. Espinoza" I usually don't bother greeting them back but I'm having an excellent day so why not? "good morning Stella" she did not see that coming because she blinks her eyes a few time before clearing her throat and says "alright then.....you need a briefing on your schedule today sir?" I give her a slight nod in response and she starts blabbering. Stella is damn good at her job and is 40 and married, I made it a point to make sure I didn't have some crazy assistant who wants the job only to sleep with me, I get that a lot and believe me I don't want it at all. "You have an online conference call at 10, meeting with the investors at 12, I'll make sure your lunch is ready by 1 you want the same I suppose?" Stella asks, "yes the same" I reply "okay, you'll be handling paperwork for the Ryker's the rest of the day and lastly the date at 7, the reservations are made and the flowers will arrive at 6:00 p.m. for you to take. Do you need anything else?" she asks.

"Yes actually, I need you to cancel the reservation and inform Miss. Smith that I won't be accompanying her" I pause and think about the woman I was supposed to go on a date with, she is the same gold digger type I usually date "also ask her if she wants to visit the hotel with someone else, put the bill on my account, that will be it for today Stella" I say and she gives me a curt nod and leaves.

The day goes by uneventful as always and I find myself drifting to the thoughts of the chocolate vixen more times than necessary. How could I go on a date with some Botox queen when Lizzy with her natural beauty was haunting my dreams? Every curve of her body, every feature and every smile that she delivers my way is something I want a glimpse to everyday. I don't think I'll be able to stay away from her any longer, so I leave my office exactly at 7:30 p.m. I consider taking something for her but decide against it. Lizzy doesn't seem like a woman who appreciates expensive gifts, she's simple and that's what attracts me to her.

Her shop is almost empty when I arrive with only one more customer at the counter, I want her undivided attention so I wait until there's no one left, and after about ten minutes my coast seems to be clear. As usual she's busy working, this woman never seizes to amaze me, always so engrossed that rest of the world doesn't seem to exist. "Miss Cooper, would you be kind enough to spare a moment for me?"