Chapter 7 The Fight

I went straight to the hospital. I was so full of frustration and rage. Then, I made a u-turn to go to the hardware store.

"Hello! How are you do-

"Shut the hell up and show me where the knife section is" I screamed full of rage.

"What's your problem" the salesman said.

I ignored him because I kept saying in my mind, "I'll kill him, I'll kill him, that son of a b&@$# I'll murder his face, that bastard".

"Ma'am you need to calm down or I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" he said, feeling frightened.

"Don't tell me what to do" I screamed again

I started pacing back and forth.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna have to call the police.

I pulled out a knife.

"No you're not. You are going to sell me a knife now!!!

I pulled a knife on him.

"Ok ok whatever you say" the salesman said fearfully.

I was so mad I was trembling. I was also scared at the same time and didn't know what to do.

Then I saw a car pull up and I put the knife down. It was David.

"Honey, are you oka-

"DONT YOU DARE CALL ME HONEY!!!" I screamed full of rage.

"Are you okay" he asked.

"Oh don't act like you don't know!" I screamed. "You cheated on me with some French skank" I said

"Wha- OH, Fransisca" he said. "Look, I'm so sorry, I will never-

"SHUT UP WITH YOUR LIES!!!" I interrupted. "I am sick of your lying and your chea-

As soon as I said that, I felt a hand run across my face. I couldn't believe it. He had slapped me.

"You slapped a woman" the salesman said. "I'm calli-

I couldn't believe what he had did next...

Loving it so far...well it more action is coming your way......