Chapter 6 The letter

Once again, I woke up in a hospital. I felt a little light-headed because the nurse said that the doctors had to take a lot of blood out of me.

"Can I request my old doctor to come and see me" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but he's not here" the nurse said.
"Well, where's he?"
"I don't know." "He said that he was buying a present for his special wife" she said.

"Really, he's doing that?" I said nicely.
"Yeah....so, he's not in right now" she said awkwardly.

"That's okay, I don't need him" I said nicely.

The nurse walked out of the room.

I thought I just gave myself away at that. I hope she doesn't know about my relationship. It would be awkward to me knowing that a nurse knew that I was married to a doctor.

"You'll learn the truth about that man, said Joe who was still in the hospital.

"I'm ignoring you" I said feeling annoyed.

"Why, because I'm telling you the truth?" He said.

"Look, he only lied to me once" I said.

"That's what I'm telling you, once a lier always a lier" he said strongly.

"You're just being paranoid" I said.

I went to sleep. As soon as I fell asleep, I had this weird feeling that I was being strangled. Then I couldn't fall asleep, so I stood up all night reading and constantly looking at my phone to see if David called back.

My eyes were bloodshot when I woke up the next morning. What I saw in front of me were boxes of chocolate and teddy bears.

"Hey you can go home now, you're all cleared" she said.

"Ok, thank you" I said trying to hide the smile on my face.

Then, David came to pick me up.

"I have a special surprise for you at home" he said romantically.

"Oh, ok then" I said with a worried look on my face.

When we got home, I saw a candlelit dinner with spaghetti and meatballs.
To me I thought this was like just another movie of the lady and the tramp.

"This is so amazing, but why did you do it?" I asked.

"To confess my love to you" he said.

After we ate, I went to go take a shower when all of a sudden, I felt something behind me. I turned around and it was him.....

*YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS*

As I woke up the next morning, I felt relaxed. Then, I went to go fix myself some breakfast when I got a letter from the mail. It wasn't from anyone and I was curious....

I opened the letter and it said this:
Dear sweetie,
I miss you so much. It has been a long time since I've seen your face. Your son also misses you. I miss all the kisses you used to give me and all the laughs we used to share. Well, I love you.
Love, Cindy

My heart dropped down to my butt. I was in a blank stare. I didn't know what to think or do. I started crying and lashing out. I wanted to kill him, and murder his face. He lied to me.....AGAIN!!!

OMG!!!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?