Ch - 3

Shen Wei quickly went inside the bathroom and closed the door with a loud thud sound . He sat on the rim of the bathtub and quickly unzipped his pant ' s and lowered his underwear , making his huge bulge quickly sprung out from his pant already wet with pre cum . He looked at the mirror and started to imagining Yunlan's mouth on his cock exactly the way it was on that mango lollipop , licking and sucking the every corner of its . Shen Wei started to masturbating himself  . He started to imagining every possible way he could fuck inside those plump red lips of Yunlan with his cock .  His whole body jerked with pleasure and within few minutes he came with a heavy load on his palm . He smirked at himself .... " Yunlan .... Soon , you will be the one to taste this ! " And opened the tap and washed his hand . 

Shen Wei quickly adjusted his suit and pant and came out from the bathroom and made his way to the living room . Zhao Yunlan smiled and tapped on the sofa beside him ..... " Come Shen Wei , sit here ! "

" Your tea is ready and waiting for you for almost twenty minutes ! "  Shen Wei smiled and sat beside Yunlan , almost touching his arms with Yunlan's .

Shen Wei took his tea cup and took his first sip . Zhao Yunlan looked at Shen Wei and started to thinking about the first time when he had met with him .

Flashback ,

It was 3 rd of July , that day weather was cloudy . That was the first day of their college . Zhao Yunlan and his childhood friend Da Qing , Lin Jing and Zhu Hong was sitting in their college ' s  classroom . Zhao Yunlan and Zhu Hong was sitting at the first bench and Da Qing and Ling Jing was at the second . Almost all the students  arrived at the classroom for their first day .

After few minutes , their professor also arrived at the classroom . As usual all students stood up to greeted their professor . Professor smiled and signed them to sat down .

Then the professor started to discussing about their subject and about the importance of reading the subject . When the professor was interacting with all the students , exactly at that moment a boy wearing shabby clothes , looked at the paper in his hand , then looked at the sign board above at the entrance of their classroom , nodded his head and entered into the class . He was wearing a round , old pair of glasses with right temple of the glass on his ear fixed with a lylon wire .

That boy entered into the classroom with his eyes lowered towards the floor and was going through the aisle between the benches , when the professor loudly shouted ,  his eyes on that weird looking boy and asked ..... " Who are you ? What are you doing here ? "

Zhao Yunlan ' s eyes fell on that boy . He saw he was wearing a shabby pant and shirt , which was too covered with mud splashes . He was wearing a sandal with too many stiches , which was screaming how old were those sandals too . The bag on his bag pack was old and dirty too . He had dishevelled hair .

That boy still with his head down , forwared a piece of paper toward the professor who took it , made his eyes went through the letters written on it , returned that back to that weird boy ..... " Okay .... Go and take your seat ! " While that boy was looking for seat to sit , everyone was feeling disgusting with him and was signing he could not sat with them ..... " Ugh .... So weird ! "

" Ugh .... I am feeling like I am going to vomit .... Only by looking at his clothes ! "

" Uggghhh .... How could these types of people come to study here ? " .... Whispered Zhu Hong into Yunlan's ear . Zhao Yunlan felt bad for that boy but remained silent .

That boy kept walking between the aisle of benches and finally found his seat at the last bench . He put down his shabby bag on the last bench and sat down . Professor started his class again .

Flashback ends .

Zhao Yunlan looked at Shen Wei , who was looking at him with same curiosity . Shen Wei asked .... " What happened , Yunlan ? "

Yunlan hold Shen Wei ' s hand with his own ..... " Just remembering about our first day at the college ! "  Shen Wei lips again pressed into a thin line in anger remembering about those assholes . But Zhao Yunlan thought maybe Shen Wei was sad for remembering that .

Zhao Yunlan quickly grabbed an another lollipop from the bowl and was going to unwrapped it , when Shen Wei hold his hand .... " What are you doing ? "

" Saw .... You are looking so sad .... Want to give a sweet lollipop  in your mouth to make you happy ! "

 Want to give a sweet lollipop  in your mouth to make you happy ! "

Shen Wei smirked .... " Do you really want to make me happy ? " Zhao Yunlan innocently nodded his head .

Shen Wei then hold the lollipop in Zhao Yunlan ' s mouth between his fingers , pulled that out swiftly and started to rubbing it slowly on Yunlan's red plump lips making Yunlan ' s heart beat rapidly in his chest and finally after tapping the lollipop on Yunlan's lips , he put it inside his own mouth and whispered in Yunlan's ear ..... " It is really very sweet ! " ....

...... " I am feeling so happy now ! " Making shiver ran down Yunlan ' s spine in unknown excitement making him went into a daze .

After few minutes , when Yunlan came back to reality due to his mobile phone ' s ringing , he quickly rose up from the sofa and walked towards his bedroom .... " Shen Wei .... You wait .... I am coming , maybe Darling is calling ! "  Shen Wei smirked on seeing Zhao Yunlan ' s flustered face on his touching and teasings .... " Okay .... Yunlan .... Take your time ! "

After Yunlan walked away , Shen Wei saw maid was looking at him suspiciously . Shen Wei smirked at her and gestured while putting his index finger on his lips ..... " Ssshhh ..... " That lady got scared of Shen Wei ' s behaviour and quickly went back to the kitchen , after taking the tea cups .