Ch - 16

It was almost midnight  , Yunlan was still not coming out from the bar . Shen Wei started to getting worried . He got off from his car and entered into the bar .

Shen Wei was looking around the bar for Yunlan , he saw Yunlan was sitting by the bartender at the second floor and lots of alcohol bottles were infront of him . Shen Wei started to walking towards him .

Before Shen Wei could reach Yunlan , a man wearing causal clothes approached towards Yunlan and started to distrubing him .... " Baby , come with me ! "

Yunlan was heavily drunk and was unaware of what happening around him . He looked at the man and again started to taking long sips of his drinks . That man got angry and was going to grabbed Yunlan by his arms , when Shen Wei reached there and pulled that man away from Yunlan's body and punched him hard on his face . That man yelled in pain .... " Ahhh... "

Shen Wei kept throwing punches on that man in anger , other visitors started to getting panicked on Shen Wei ' s behavior , ....." How dare he touch , what is mine ! " .... Shouted Shen Wei and kicked that man hard on his stomach .

Finally the security guard came and took that man away from them and threw that man out from the bar . Manager came and started to apologising to Shen Wei and Yunlan for the unfortunate situation . And went away from there .

But Yunlan was still lost in his own world . Shen Wei hold him by his waist .... " Yunlan , let's go ! "

Yunlan smiled .... "  Ran  Darling , are you back ? " Shen Wei gritted his teeth .

" I missed you so much , Darling ! " and started to leaving kisses on Shen Wei ' s face and neck . Shen Wei ' s body started to heating up ..... " Control .... Shen Wei .... Control .... "

" Yunlan , you are not in your right mind .... Let's go back ! "

" Darling .... I want you .... Please make love to me .... " .... Said Yunlan and bit hard on Shen Wei ' s adam apple .