Ch - 5

At evening , Jing Ran quickly finished his work in his office and returned back to his house as soon as possible . He pressed the calling bell and started to waiting for Zhao Yunlan to open the door . Within few seconds , Yunlan opened the door , Jing Ran smiled happily at him and started to showering kisses on Yunlan's face and pulled away after sharing a passionate kiss with him ..... " Babe .... I missed you so muchhhhh ..... I can't wait to have you tonight ! "

" Oh.... I want you too ! " .... Whispered Yunlan and bit on Jing Ran ' s ear . Yunlan closed the door . Jing Ran started to walking towards their bedroom .

Shen Wei was looking at their lovey dovey moments from afar and was feeling jealous . He threw his water glass on the floor in moment of rage  . Hearing the loud sound of breaking glass , Yunlan and Jing Ran quickly came to the living room ..... " What ? What happened Mr . Shen Wei ? "

" What happened Shen Wei ? "

Shen Wei quickly rose up from the sofa ..... " No .... No .... Nothing ! .... Nothing ! I am being clumpsy and the glass slipped by my hand ! " And started to collecting the broken pieces of glass bare handed and in haste his finger got cut by a broken piece .... " Aghhhhh ..... "  Yunlan quickly ran towards Shen Wei and took his finger in his hand and started to licking on his the wound . Shen Wei smiled , seeing Yunlan still cared about him ..... " Now that you licked my wound .... I am feeling good , Yunlan ! " .... Said Shen Wei looking at Jing Ran .

Jing Ran again started to feeling jealous to see way too much closeness between his Yunlan and Mr . Shen Wei . Yunlan looked at the Jing Ran and quickly realised his mistake and stopped on his licking .... " Shen Wei , you wait ! I am bringing the first aid box ! "

After Yunlan was gone , Shen Wei smiled at Jing Ran ..... " Your wife is so sweet and caring .... An innocent little kitty ! " Jing Ran rolled his eyes .... " Mr . Shen Wei , will you not go back ? "

Zhao Yunlan came back with the first aid box and started to applying antiseptic cream on his wound . He replied on Shen Wei ' s behalf.... " Darling , I have told , Shen Wei , to stay with us , till he is staying in the Dragon City !  " While giving his puppy eyes to Jing Ran . Jing Ran wanted to protest against Shen Wei ' s staying with them but couldn't due to Yunlan ' s puppy eyes and nodded his head in positive . Zhao Yunlan quickly went beside Jing Ran and put a kiss on his cheeks ..... " Thank you so much , Darling ! " " Anything for you ! " .... Smiled Jing Ran and pressed a kiss on Zhao Yunlan ' s lips while looking at Shen Wei . Shen Wei looked at them in anger..... " Jing Ran .... Soon Yunlan will be of mine .... Only mine ! "

While having their dinner , Jing Ran looked at Shen Wei ..... " So , what is your job ? "

Shen Wei faked a smile .... " I am an Accident Reconstructionist ! "

A/N : The job of an accident reconstructionist is to investigate, analyze, and come to conclusions about what occurred leading up to the accident, and the accident itself. To begin, they will analyze the accident from the final resting place of the vehicles.

" Woah .... Sounds interesting ! " ...... Added Yunlan . Jing Ran rolled his eyes in annoyance .... " And I am an architect ! "

" Yeahhhh ..... I know that ! " .... Again Shen Wei faked a smile . Yunlan looked between them and casually said ..... " Still I would say Shen Wei ' s profession is more interesting than you , Darling ! "

Jing Ran pressed a kiss on Yunlan's lips .... " But I have the most interesting man for me ..... You ! .... " Which he could not have ! " Yunlan smiled ..... " Yeahhhh ..... I am so handsome and I am only yours ! "  Shen Wei angrily inserted his fork inside the steak ..... " Just wait , Jing Ran ! "

 " Just wait , Jing Ran ! "

" Soon it will be me who will be kissing those red plump lips ! "

" So from where have you done your studies ? " .... Asked Jing Ran while nibbling Zhao Yunlan ' s neck .

Shen Wei gritted his teeth , then replied while putting a fake smile .... " From California ! "

" Oh ! I see ... I have done my studies from Italy ! "  Zhao Yunlan smiled.... " Oh ! Darling .... Don't be jealous of Shen Wei .... I am yours .... Only yours !  "

After dinner , Shen Wei went back to the guest room and  Zhao Yunlan came back to his . Jing Ran entered into their bedroom and saw Zhao Yunlan was laying down on the bed fully naked with his ass and red hole hanging up in the air towards him .

Upon hearing Jing Ran ' s footsteps , he took a lube from the bedside table and started to fingering himself moaning Jing Ran ' s name . Jing Ran smiled ..... " So my feast is ready ! "

" And my hole too ! " .... Smirked Zhao Yunlan .

Jing Ran quickly got rid of his clothes and hoavered over Yunlan..... " Nowadays my Babe is getting bold , trying to tease his hubby ! "  and started to bitting on Yunlan's already aroused nipples ..... " Ahhh .... Ran Darling .... I want you now ! "

" Oh my Babe is very eager tonight ! " Jing Ran started to leaving hickies on Yunlan's whole chest .... Slowly between his thighs ..... Jing Ran then took Yunlan ' s cock between his large hands and started to rubbing it vigourously making Yunlan moaning hard on his doing . After few minutes , Yunlan moaned ..... " I am coming .... "

" Wait ! .... We will come together ! " .... Ordered Jing Ran in heavy voice , making shiver ran down on Yunlan's spine in excitement ..... " Yes .... Your Yunlan is ready to satisfy you ! "

" Good Babe ! "

" You will soon get your reward for being so good ! " 

Jing Ran then quickly applied the lube on his huge cock and positioned himself between Yunlan's thighs and entered into Yunlan's warm red hole in one thrust earning a loud scream from Yunlan ..... " Ahhhhhhh ..... Rannnnn ! "

Yunlan's loud screams went to Shen Wei ' s ear , who had came to the kitchen to take drinking water , who started to feeling jealous and hot to heard Yunlan ' s moans ..... " That Jing Ran ! Is enjoying and tasting my Yunlan ! What the Fuck !!!! "