EPILOGUE.

Third Point Of View (P.O.V)

The children looked at their parents grave and smiled a little as they placed their roses on the grave.

Their parents lived a life full of happiness and love. Everyone was always in shock at their love. Many envied their love.

They joined species together that hated each other for no particular reason. They became the talk of the supernatural world.

They are the king and queen of the northern wolves and the jungle. No one could ever bring them down. But every life ends. Old age comes and takes them away.

They lived a long and happy life. Many could attest to that. The proof of their love was in the form of the nine beautiful males.

All bowed to their love. And they still do bow to their love. And the future will bow to them too.

They did great things as people. And the queen made sure everyone was good to the other. They made peace with all species. And everyone knew that peace was to stay.

The males walked away after touching the grave once more.

Underneath those graves layed two men. Powerful and majestic.

S'thembiso and Ivanov layed there. The ones who joined enemies. And made enemies become companions.

The council members looked around and after they knew no one was there they walked to the graves. All the twelve vampires stood there wearing black coats and had everything covered.

They placed their roses down on the ground and stepped back. They all bowed a little and smiled.

"We just mated you two together. And we foretold the prophecy and everything. But you and your love was the reason many lived and are now allies and not enemies. Your love is the reason you two ever made this empire." The council mayor said and the vampires vanished into thin air.

Hours later the Sun gods and the moon goddesses came. S'thembiso and Ivanov helped them all unknowingly. Their love released the good in the gods and goddesses.

If it weren't for them their species would not have been here. They all would have died and they also may have fell because of all the hatred they had for each other.

They also placed roses on the grave and smiled.

"We have decided something. As we are the creators the souls return to us. And we thought that your love deserves to live on forever. So we decided to join you two and let you be together even in the afterlife." Selene said with a small smile.

"And every other mate would always be with their mate in the afterlife from now on." Artemis said as she wrapped her hands around Selene.

"Together forever, I guess." Apollo spoke with a voice so smooth all angel's would like to commit a sin.

"Even after death." Helios said with a voice, that many could be lured to thinking that they would peace but disaster would strike them if they got too close.

They slowly turned and walked away. And into their temples they were.

S'thembiso and Ivanov looked at each other and smiled. Their souls together in their afterlife. They didn't know what happiness was at first but now they knew that happiness was always there, waiting for the right time.

"I love you." They whispered together and slowly the whole world faded and they were always happy.

At first they were nothing but enemies. But now they were love. Their love resides in each other.

Their story wasn't that long but it left a good impact on everyone. Their love stayed forever. And everyone wished for a love like theirs.

Their lovers now but at the start they knew the other existed but didn't know who the other is.

Everytime the others name were to be mentioned before they knew each other, there was only one thought they had. The Unknown enemy. But now they are the known love.

May they be forever loved and their love to never lessen for the other.

~THE END~

{674+ words}

Hey guys.

Hope you all liked the ending.
I know that I just wrote what happened after they died and it was simple but I wanted it to be this way.

Sweet and simple. After all everyone dies in the end. So I decided to do this. I had this idea from the start.

Sorry if you expected something better. Or a longer chapter. Heh, I am not sorry at all cause I actually like it.

How much did you like the story. This is the end of the third story. I feel good.

The ones that voted, thank you so much.

The ones that commented, a thank you to you too.

The one that would reread the story then I am super happy for that.

The ones that just silent read. You are also amazing. Don't feel bad for not voting or something like that.

I love you all. And you all appreciated by me and many others. (Kisses and big hugs)

<bye>

~scarlett_uzma~

Overall words 843.