(2) Fixing "Heavy Meddle"

Me: Alright... Heavy Meddle... Here is the Plan... We are 3 minutes before the Episode You two, need to be at the House, If You two see your original Selves, New Plan, Instead hiding, Try telling them the whole deal and see if they can handle it, I will Tell Lincoln and Clyde about my idea about dodging the bully... AKA... Ronnie Anne, Got it?

Lynn Sr: Yep.

Rita: Got it.

*We Walk through the portal, and the parents got into the house while I Waited for Lincoln and Clyde*

[At Lincoln's School; Lincoln opens up his locker, but someone pantses him.]
Lincoln: [to someone off-screen] "Really?"

[The other kids laugh at and take photos of his expense; after class; Lincoln gets out of his desk, but the same kid tied his shoelaces together and he trips and falls.]

Lincoln: [sarcastically] "Oh, real original!"

[The other kids laugh and photograph this, too; at lunch, Lincoln sits down in his favorite lunch seat only to make a fart noise and find that he sat on a whoopee cushion.]

Lincoln: [sarcastically] "That's real mature!"

[The other kids laugh and photograph again; the bell rings and he checks his locker only for a pile of garbage to fall onto him; the kids do what they did before again.]

Lincoln: [opens up a door from the trash; not taking it anymore.] "All right! That's it!"

[Lincoln and Clyde are walking home from school.]

Clyde: "So, you really confronted that bully?"

Lincoln: "That's right. I said to meet me at 3:30 in front of my house, and we're gonna settle this."

Clyde: [worried for his friend] "Whoa! You're gonna fight?!"

Lincoln: "I'm not an animal, Clyde. I'm going to deliver a strongly worded speech...as soon as I write it."

???: Problems... With a Bully... I seem to know this feeling all too well.

Lincoln: Who Said That, Show yourself.

*I exit camo mode, While cracking my neck*

Me: So I heard you're doing with a bully, I think I might be able to help with that.

Clyde: Are you sure we should trust him?

Lincoln: There's something familiar about you... if you can help me with this bully problem, then I trust you, But what exactly Will you do...

Me: I will act as backup, You Lincoln, are going to do what you do and Don't let your sisters know, your parents may already know about this...

Lincoln: You Know My Parents!?

Me: Yes, but not to worry, I'm on your side... one thing's for sure, if they force you to them what happened... allow me to defend you.

Lincoln: Okay.

Me: Here Take This... *I Hand Lincoln a BB Rifle* In case if they do the Sisternado.

Lincoln: Sisternado?

Me: *sigh* To tell the truth I am From the Future and I Know what happens to you all these negative events!

Lincoln: WWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!?!?