Chapter 3: Escape?

Chapter 3: Escape?

~Danielle Angella Ford~

“What are you doing?”

This is definitely the weirdest day ever. Valerie’s been acting weird since I’ve finished peeing and just a moment ago, Meg called telling us to stay in this stinking place; And now, Valerie wanted to get out.

“Trying to check what this whole make-believe stuff Meg is blabbering about.” Said Valerie, who’s now turning the door knob. She was obviously shaking. Maybe because of Meg’s threat but maybe because of the smell of this place too.

“She told you not to, right?” I asked. I’m getting really worried since the time Meg had called and now all I got back was a shush from Val.

If she insists.

“Please shut up and let me concentrate…….Inner peace…inner peace…” *sighs* “Ok, I will now….Open the door and let us hope nothing comes unexpected.

Can she just be done with it? Just open the door….and

OH.MY.GOD…..

~Valerie Westwick~

“Oh…My…”

“AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Ghella screamed from behind me. I didn’t complain. Who else couldn’t scream because of this.

I shut the door quick and tried to block it with a few things movable in this room. “Ghella, help me with this. Quick!” Immediately she scurried giving me a hand to block the entrance with all of the rubbish bins from each cubicle in the bathroom. They should help enough.

“What are those?” She asked. Wonderful captain obvious!

“Well, obviously-“

“They couldn’t be zombies, could they?”

“No Ghella, they’re Fairies!” I smirked. She just pouted and gave me a ‘hmmph!’ reaction.

What is going on out there? I mean, zombies? I thought they only exist in movies. I never knew they could be

Real.

“Megan? Oh my God, we forgot about her!” Ghella shouted, yanking her phone out of my hands. She punched on a few buttons and created a call.

“Hello?” She started. “Yes, it’s Ghella. You’re okay? Oh thank goodness.....Where are you?- running for your life?!?!?!”

“Turn it to loud speaker!” I shouted to Ghella. “Oh right.”

Then, I began to hear Meg’s frightened voice. “Guys! Are you alright?”

“Yes we are! Can you try running to the bathrooms?”

“Unfortunately not, I tried to get through but the hallways to the CR are all blocked by those cannibals!”

“You mean, we can’t get out of here?!”

“I guess …I don’t know. I’m running away from a directioner- zombie directioner. So if you don’t mind, I need to hang up.”

“but Meg-“

“bye.”

“Not again…”

An awkward silence filled the atmosphere between the two of us now. How‘re we supposed to get out of this place? Behind that door is probably a horde of those man-eating infected human beings-so much for the nickname, zombies as how people call it.

“She’s running away from a zombie.” I finally spoke.

“I know, can she handle that?”

“I just hope she’s good at gym class as I am.”

Ghella just smiled back. It’s too hard for her to take the reality of the situation. There’s nothing much to do but to plan an escape and maybe that’s exactly what we’ll have to do right now.

I sat on a little space beside the sink and dug into Ghella’s bag.

“Hey!” She growled, trying to snatch her little purse back.

“I just need your lipstick.”

“Why?”

“Don’t ask.”

She nodded and handed me her pink tube. I thought for a little while then, I started to draw a little square on the floor.

“That’s vandalizing.” She warned me.

“Who’s there to stop me? They must be all torn-skin-and-limbs now”

I finished the square and placed an ‘x’ inside it. The ‘x’ was labelled ‘us’ then I drew a thin line by the end to consider it as the door. Outside it, were a lot of small circles representing the estimated number of zombies in my head. Who knows how many? I looked around and spotted a small window with a glass flap and I drew it as well.

“Val?”

“Hm?”

“If we wouldn’t make it……………………….I actually tried to be all gothic before. During that weekend, I had my hair temporarily dyed, my nails black and my eyes with kohl eyeliner, I drew tribal tattoos all over my arm and I didn’t like it.”

“Nice confession…well I- hey wait a minute! We’ll make it Ghella! Don’t say that……but hey, I used to like Joe Grimm before.”

“You mean that booger-eating nerd?”

“Oh, he eats- *gasp* never mind, I really don’t like him.”

“Well, what’s the plan.”

“I’m not sure of it yet, but I had it all figured out….”

A/N: Yaaayyy!!! Updated and no cliffy! Happy Holidays everyone? Did you enjoy your Christmas?

Watcha get? Well, I got the worst present this year....'expired Skittles'. Yeah, then my aunt had to go all the way back to the candyshop and get me an edible one...*sighs*. At least they're skittles! Hahaha xD ok! Anyway, how was the chapter? I don't really know if all of this is going to well but um....before you go please do any of these ^^

-comment <(please? I need feedback)

-vote

-fan 

Any of those will do :)

Stay tuned for the next chapter :>