6

⚡️ kaden alexander francis ⚡️

i just finished commenting back to rain on my insta.

i knew her since forever ago, she was like a childhood bestfriend ever since i was little but she moved to new york and now i guess she's back in cali. perfect.

some people suspect she likes me but i don't think it's a big deal, plus i kinda have my eyes set on one person which is... y'all should know... cameron.

"hey, you know rain's back in town?" liam says.

"i didn't know she was here, but she commented on my recent soooo" i state and liam nods.

"yea you should hang with her soon and keep in touch" liam pats my back.

"i have" i look at him weirdly and he laughs.

"sorry i just ship you and rain" he says.

"sucks. i like someone else" i shrug.

"oh let me guess... miss cameron jordan, dude i know she's gorgeous but why?" liam asks.

"i've had a crush on her since 10th grade and your now asking me why? dude it's obvious" i mock him.

"whatever. i don't want you dating her though, because it's awkward around danica since she has a boyfriend and since she rejected me but it's embarrassing and i don't want to see them" liam says.

"then you don't have to. but i'm not gonna listen to your advice because i made too many mistakes before listening to them" i roll my eyes.

"fine" liam gives up and i nod as he walks off.

"goodluck with school" liam says and i nod.

"yea" i say.

i see my boys pull up and i jump over the door into the backseat and they dab me up.

"bro there's a new student today?" dean asks looking at his phone and the school roster.

"who?" mason asks and i sit up looking over the shoulder.

"her name is rain" dean says.

"oh wow i didn't think she would actually be here... um yea that's my childhood bestfriend since day 1 so she's cool to hang with and such" i state explaining.

"oh she's hot" dean says and i laugh.

"dude you were just simping over juliana" i sigh.

"i know but like... never mind juls is hotter" he says.

me and mason laugh as we pull up to the school and tons of people eye us and i hear someone scream kaden causing attention and the person jumps on my back and i look back crazily and i see rain hugging onto me.

"i missed you sooooo much" she says hugging tighter.

"hey rain" i smile eyeing her.

she did get hotter. but no. i would never work out between us.

"i can't believe i'm back. i missed tons please catch me up" she says holding my hand and the boys look at me confused and i shrug going with it.