14

⚡️ kaden alexander francis ⚡️

we finished up school and cameron and i walked out the building saying bye to friends and such and we got in my car and we drove to my house.

"sooooo you and your sister have plans tomorrow?" i ask and she nods.

"she feels we don't have a lot of sister bonding time so we're going out to eat" cameron says and i nod.

i actually did want cameron to hang with me and rain i don't want to be with rain by myself. i love her as a friend don't get me wrong but she's being annoying as hell. and i don't know if it's the jealousy of cameron and i dating or her attitude just changing now that she's back.

"oh nice" i say and she nods.

there was a pause of silence as we pulled into my house and i noticed liam was home. it's usually just us, my parents divorced when i was in 8th grade so we stay at my dad's place which is here and we visit mom time to time but it's different.

"oh great liam is here. don't mind him if he's an ass someone pissed on his bed this morning? and that person was me" i say and cameron laughs.

"you serious?" she asks and i look at her.

"duh" i mock her and she laughs more.

"kidding" i smile and she frowns but laughs.

we walk in and i see liam in the kitchen making food and we go over to him and sit at the counter.

"look who it is, miss cameron jordan-" liam starts.

"are you actually dating my brother this time or is it fake?" liam asks looking back at us with a smirk.

"it's fake tall dude" she smiles at him.

"you look good though, surprised my sister rejected you-" cameron says shocked and i laugh.

"i know right. i swear things always go the opposite on what you expect" liam says and we nod.

"so y'all want food?" liam asks.

"what are you making?" i ask curiously.

"rice and soup, with chicken teriyaki" liam smiles.

"nah we-" i start but cameron cuts me off.

"yes we will definitely have some" cameron smiles.

"ok then" i say agreeing and she giggles.

"good i was being kind" liam glares at me and i roll my eyes shaking my head.

"here you go" liam says handing us both a plate each and we eat.

"so have you heard from dad or mom?" i ask.

"oh yea how is your mom doing?" cameron asks.

"she's handling the divorce well i guess, hasn't kept much contact with us and that's why we're with dad but it's whatever-" i sigh.

"aw i'm sorry to hear that-" cameron holds my arm.

"it's fine no big deal, we've been doing this for years" i say and she frowns.