6

(Peter POV)

(Peter POV)

In the classroom, I wanted to take my seat, but on the way to my chair Flash stood in my way

"Hey Parker," he said "Have you thought about Liz's party? Or do you have to learn again and don't have time?" he laughed

Liz... the most beautiful girl that I know! I looked at her. Wow, she looks beautiful today! She smiled at me and my heart stopped briefly. 

"Parker?! Are you still there?" Flash asked

"Go away Flash," I said annoyed. I pushed him away. Then I sat down on my chair. that moment came to a girl and my Teacher in the classroom. The Girl looks around. She wore a black skirt with a white shirt. It suited her well, she looked very beautiful.

"Do you want to introduce yourself?"

she nodded 

"Hey I'm Y/n Romanoff,", she said a bit annoyed. But wait, Romanoff? Natasha Romanoff? Betty said this what I thought.

"Are you Natasha Romanoff's daughter?" 

The means Natasha has a boyfriend or husband I didn't know that.

"I'm not,", she said 

"And why is your name Romanoff?" Betty asked again

Y/n rolled her eyes "I'm her sister" You could see that she didn't want to answer any questions. So I didn't ask any of my many questions. 

"You can sit there" my teacher pointed to the place next to me. mine and y/n eyes met. Her eyes were so pretty omg. She walked up to me and like every time a girl comes close to me, I got nervous.

"Hey, Parker" why does she-

"W-why do you know my name?"

"My sister told me about you" she smiled and I could see your teeth they were beautifully shaped and white.

"I hope just good things" I also smiled. Her smile was contagious. 

does she know that I am Spiderman? what does Natasha tell her about me? I want to know it now!

But then I asked: "Why are you coming to school now?"

"Ohh my dad died and now I live with my sister." I saw tears in her eyes. 

"I'm sorry for you"

"You don't have to. it is okay"

"You two can talk after my lesson"

"I'm sorry Miss," I said

Please give me advice in the comments on what I could do better :D