5 - The Alpha NSFW

Kazuichi went to breakfast like usual. He sat with Gundham, who told him that he was spending this morning with Sonia, but they agreed to meet up at Kazuichi's room at 5 o'clock. Kazuichi didn't really know what to do so he decided to mess around with his tools for a few hours. He turned some of his scraps into a bike, it wasn't very pretty but it was functional.
Kazuichi decided to take a long shower, the warm water felt really good, he was sore after his long day of working. It was 4 when he got out and he had nothing to do, so he decided to play with a different kind of tool. (Sksksjsks I'm so sorry) he was already naked so he sat on his bed and tried to think if something arousing. He tried thinking of Sonia, he imagined her naked, or in lingerie. For some reason he couldn't get hard he tried rubbing himself but it was useless without and erection. He closed his eyes and tried even harder to think of something. He thought about Sonia for a few more minutes, but eventually his thoughts shifted to someone else, he thought of Gundham, his deep and authoritative voice, and his incredibly soft skin. When Kazuichi realized what he had been thinking about he snapped his eyes open and shook his head. He was erect now, he started jerking off now but he stopped himself from thinking gay thoughts,
This plan is getting to me I'm not actually gay!
He thought.
Kazuichi was turned on now but he wasn't enjoying himself, he mostly felt frustrated. He put his clothes on because Gundham would be there soon, and he just layed on his bed.
Gundham came knocking on his door a few minutes later. Kazuichi was stressed and didn't really feel like hanging out, but he didn't want to let Gundham down.
He opened the door and greeted him, but his heart immediately began to race. They sat on Kazuichi's bed, Gundham was telling him about his day, but he was having a hard time paying attention. Kazuichi didn't even realize he was leaning onto Gundham until he said,
"K-kazuichi, are you alright."
K-kazuichi looked up, he looked into Gundham's caring eyes. He didn't realize what he was doing when he was doing it, he wrapped his arms around him and kissed him deeply. Gundham gasped, but then leaned into the kiss. Kazuichi pulled away,
"I'm sorry" Kazuichi said abruptly. He didn't know why he had done that but his excuse was that it was for the plan. Gundhan pushed him against the bed and kissed him again.
Kazuichi moaned into his mouth, his lips were so soft. He grinded his hips up into Gundham's, never having fully lost his erection from earlier. Gundham growled into his ear at the sensation. Kazuichi unzipped his jumpsuit and let it slip off his body. Gundham grabbed his body and started biting his neck softly.
kazuichi tugged at his clothes to get him to take them off.
"W-what one second Kazuichi, are we going to m-mate with eachother" Gundham stammered.
"I'm pretty sure that's not what people usually call it but yeah." Kazuichi moaned. Gundham softly whined his name as he removed his shirt. Kazuichi undid the button on his pants, Gundham pulled that of and flipped Kazuichi in over. He shuddered with pleasure at the feeling of Gundham's warm body pressing against him, skin to skin. He kicked his boxers off and waited for Gundham. Gundham, who's boxers were now discarded, pressed against him roughly.
"Ow! You have to use l-lube" Kazuichi cried.
"What's that?"m Gundham asked.
"Right" Kazuichi pulled some out of his drawer and explained how it worked. He heard Gundham open the cap and pour some into his hand, next, the wet sound of him slipping it onto his cock.
Once wet, he gently lined himself up with Kazuichi's asshole. By this point Kazuichi had totally forgotten about Sonia and was waiting excitedly for Gundham to start. Gundham gently pressed himself inside of Kazuichi. Kazuichi gasped, he felt like his insides were stretching out, he had never done this before and was now hoping he wouldn't regret it. Gundham was hugging him warmly as he started moving. To Kazuichi's surprise, the pain was starting to ease away into pleasure. Kazuichi was breathing heavily and trying to contain his moans. Gundham was growling softly, but his eyes were screwed shut in pleasure. When they started to pick up the pace, Kazuichi could no longer contain his voice, and his fingers dug into the sheets.
Gundham grabbed Kazuichi's hips to help him thrust faster, Kazuichi muttered his name in response. Gundham started kissing his neck and shoulders gently. Kazuichi couldn't take it anymore,
"H-harder" Kazuichi groaned with desperate determination. He also started moving his hips faster along with Gundham's. Suddenly a sharp spike of pleasure eminated through Kazuichi's body, he screamed with pleausure.
"Are you alright love" Gundham stopped and asked, panting.
"Whatever you just did, do it again" Kazuichi demanded.
Gundham thrust again and managed to hit the same spot, Kazuichi was moaning incredibly loud, and they fell into a steady thrusting rythme.
Kazuichi whined Gundham's name as he approached his climax. Gundham wasn't very vocal but he was also close.
"Cum in me!" Kazuichi shouted. Gundham, surprised, listened to Kazuichi's order, he gave one last powerful thrust and came inside of Kazuichi. Kazuichi also came with the strongest orgasm he had ever felt.
The two men fell apart and started cuddling with each other.
Gundham picked Kazuichi up and brought him to the shower. He washed his body and massaged him gently. Kazuichi held onto him and whispered hoarsely into his ear,
"I love you"
He had forgotten entirely about Sonia, he knew now that Gundham was an amazing man and he wanted to keep him. Gundham dried himself and Kazuichi with a towel, they fell asleep in Kazuichi's bed and Gundham decided he would just stay the night.

Day 5 over

Idk what to say after smut
Idk
Weiner