4 - flirting and cake

The next morning, Kazuichi got up early,  he had a surprise in mind for Gundham. He went to the ranch and  picked up some of the chicken eggs, and some milk from the fridge there. He moved those supplies into the fridge in the restaurant kitchen. Gundham didn't eat anything that would hurt animals, so generally he wouldn't eat eggs or milk either, but since they knew where these came from and Gundham knew they were treated well, he would be alright with eating them. Kazuichi put them in a bag with a message scrawled on it that said "DO NOT TOUCH". After doing this Kazuichi's plan was all set up, he was going to surprise Gundham, they were going to make a cake! When he exited the kitchen, only a few people were in the dining room, they were the more scholarly students who looked at him, confused at why he was here early for once. Teruteru was also there, he was entering the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone. Kazuichi realized that as much as Teruteru was annoying, he could help him and Gundham make some good cake. He leaned into the kitchen,
"Hey Teruteru, can you help me and Gundham make cake later?" He asked.
"Sure, what's the occasion" Teruteru responded in an implying tone even though Kazuichi couldn't think of any innapropriate meanings behind his words.
"Huh? We just want cake" Kazuichi said confused.
"Well I thought it might be because you--" Teruteru's nose was bleeding the way it did when he had a perverted thought, so Kazuichi ducked out of the room to eat breakfast. Gundham was sitting at his usual spot, so he took the spot where Sonia usually sat, he flashed a wide grin at Gundham.
"Goodmorning" Gundham smiled back.
"What do you want to do today?" He asked.
"Actually, I already have a plan but it's a surprise!" Kazuichi said.  Sonia walked up to the table,
"Hey, that's my-- nevermind" she took the spot Kazuichi usually sat at. Kazuichi finished his breakfast first, as he usually did because he wolfed down his food like someone was going to steal it. Kazuichi leaned back in his chair to wait for his seduction victim to finish eating. Gundham ate slowly, and not much at all. Sonia finished eating last and said,
"So what do you want to do today?" She asked Gundham.
"I have plans this morning, so we can spend time together this afternoon." Gundham said.
"Wha-- with who?" She asked.
"Kazuichi" he responded. Sonia shot Kazuichi a glare.
"Well, ok, I guess that's fine..." She grumbled. Kazuichi  got up and grabbed Gundham's hand to guide him in the direction of the kitchen. Teruteru was finishing cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast. He greeted them silently as he walked in. Kazuichi went to the fridge and grabbed his bag of eggs and milk, he also started rummaging around for the other cake ingredients.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Remember what we were talking about yesterday? Since you will eat the milk and eggs from the healthy animals, we are gonna bake a cake!" Kazuichi announced excitedly.
"I've actually never had cake before" Gundham said.
"Well, we're making a chocolate one, I used to make these all of the time with my mom, and everyone likes chocolate." Kazuichi smiled.
Kazuichi looked over at Teruteru,
"I invited him too because he's like, good at cooking y'know."
"If you already know what you're doing then I'll just watch, and tell you if you should change anything." Teruteru said. Kazuichi appreciated that, part of the reason he had invited Teruteru was for the cake, the other reason was because he always made the conversation sexual, and it would be easier to flirt if they were already talking about sex.  Kazuichi dropped a fork in front of Gundham, who tried to lean over and pick it up, but before he could, Kazuichi scooted in front of him and he leaned over in such a way that his ass pressed against Gundham's crotch.
"O-oops" Kazuichi said. He had dropped the fork on purpose but he didn't have to pretend to be embarrassed. He jumped up as soon as he had grabbed the fork.
"Uh, sorry..." Kazuichi said. Teruteru snickered,
"That cake might not be the only thing getting frosted..." He laughed pervertedly.
"You know what, you can leave!" Kazuichi said.
"Yeah yeah, I know when I'm not wanted. Have fun tasting each other's batter." Teruteru called on the way out. Kazuichi growled softly. Gundham's hands were in his pockets, he had an odd expression on his face that Kazuichi had never seen him make before. He grabbed his hand,
"L-let's get started" Kazuichi started putting the ingredients into a big silver bowl while Gundham mixed them into the batter. Before long they had batter, and they poured it into the cake pans and inserted it into the oven to cook.
Kazuichi handed Gundham the spoon that was covered in raw chocolate cake.
"I always used to lick the batter off of the spoon, but since it's your first time I'll let you." Kazuichi blushed.
"Thanks" Gundham took the spoon and licked the batter off.
"Mmm, this is good!" Gundham grinned. Teruteru snickered from behind a wall.
"Wha-- are you watching us! Go away!" Kazuichi hissed. He couldn't see if Teruteru had left, but they continued on making the frosting. By the time they had finished the frosting the cake was finished cooking, but they had to wait for it to cool before frosting the cake.
Gundham had a brown smudge on his cheek.
"You've got some chocolate on your cheek..."
Gundham reached up to his cheek to swipe it away but he missed. Kazuichi used his thumb to wipe it away, he was surprised at how soft Gundham's skin was. Gundham blushed as his friends finger lingered on his face.
"Sorry..." Kazuichi said. The cake was finished cooling so they frosted it and ate some. Gundham enjoyed it and thanked Kazuichi for spending time with him.

Day 4 over

I'm sorry no updates, been busy, but i will finish this story eventually