Fifth

The airport was crowded and the plane ride was worse. But I made it to Las Vegas and that's all that mattered. I was now in my rental heading a supermarket. I needed to kill time until time for check in at my room.

I grabbed a cart and began to pile items into my cart. I stopped when a little girl tapped my leg. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Your really pretty," she said smile showing her missing front tooth.

Thank you, your just as pretty as me," I said to her and she frowned.

"No I'm not," she points at her teeth, "I lost my tooth this morning before and now everyone makes fun of me," she sad all while still pointing at her teeth. Luckily I understand her.

"Well they are just jealous," I bent down to her, "They are jealous because they know that you and becoming a big girl they want to be just like you," I said grabbing her little hand.

"Dejia," a woman yelled out with a child in her baby carrier and two inside the cart. She rushed over to us.

"Dejia Sweetie you can run off like that. You nearly gave moma a heart attack," she look at me, "I am so sorry. I sent her to put a back of chips back on the next isle over and she must have wondered off," she apologized.

"Im Tasha," she introduced herself.

"Oh no worries. Dejia and I were just have a chat on how she's a big girl," I told her kindly, "I'm Blu," I shook her hand. We began to walk.

"That she is. She helps me four so much with kids. Even tries to bath them sometimes," she laughs.

"That is so sweet. You are truly blessed to have such beautiful babies." I told her truthfully. She have one girl and three boys. All very similar features. It's like I've seen them before.

"It's been tough with their dad gone. He's been away on business for the past week with his company," she sighs and we make out way towards to check out.

"It must be difficult. At least you have a little helper willing to pitch in and help out," I tell her placing my groceries on the scanner at the self checkout.

"Do you have any children," she asked curiously. I shook my head.

"No. None yet. Hopefully in the future though," I told her. I honestly did know if I could have kids.

I mean the doctors say I can but that's only people they don't know about the issues I endure. If I didn't have a child would my child be just like me? Would she be normal?

"They are truly a gift. They will get you through just about anything if you ask me. Here take my number and if you even want to hang out or have a night out just give me a call. I need a girlfriend to hang out with," she smiles and grabs her receipt.

"I sure will you have a good one. See you lady Dejia. Remember, your a big girl, they aren't," I smile as she waved and skips next to her mom with a big grin.

I make my way to the car filling the trunk with groceries. Closing the trunk I got in after outings the cart away and headed to the hotel. I quickly went in and waited at the front desk. After a min of waiting a talk dark skin dude walked out with a soft brown skin girl behind him.

"Hi, Welcome to Las Vegas," she smiled with a little flirt in her eyes.

"I'm Tre, this is Jassy, what's your name and reservations number?" They guy ask with a chuckle.

"Hi, um Blu Spears. My reservation number is here," I said giving him the printed out paper with my reservation.

"Okay so it looks like its already paid for. Here's your key.-"