First

EDITED

Blu POV

My names Blu. I'm a loner. Today is my last day of college and then I'll be on my own. I don't know what to do with my life. I'm rich because of my special abilities but I want something more that that. I feel empty even though I have my way with everything.

My life is easy and I hate it. I fall in love easy with the wrong people. I always end up used for sex or just a sideline. I'm not a virgin, I've only slept with two guys. The first one used for sex. We were together 1 year and two months and I found out he was engaged and had a very pregnant fiancé. The second one just wasn't hitting it right. All my other relationship just fell. Guys saw my curves and thought I was a toy.

Of course I've always been one to control my anger. Since I am immortal or whatever you want to all it. If my anger gets out of hand things get bad. I learned to control my power when I was 7. All by myself. My parents left me to do it all alone and I don't know why. My dad was there till I was 8 then he left me. That's two more reasons I'm a loner. Anger and always have been left alone. Why should I need anyone now.

Right now I'm walking across the stage in my all black cap and gown. I did it m, I got my degree, it's time for me to celebrate. Tonight I'm going to this new club called Club Nasty.

Jay POV

Here I am, making my newest owned club look good. All black couches for the regular section and all white for the V.I.P sections. I named it Club Nasty. I got dope ass stripper and the newest songs.

I'm a drug dealer, but I'm smart as hell. I graduated college last year on the dean's list. So I can quit the streets anytime I please.

"Nigga that's clearly white. Move that's shit" I told MB.

"Aye nigga I ain't one of yo bitches" he said and picked up the white chair moving.

I laughed and walked to the back. That's my main mans.

Blu POV

I had on a black tight skirt that's stop mid-thigh and made my ass look perfect. With a black tank top and jean jacket. For shoes I went with black pairs on high heel with diamonds all around.

I was looking fine asl. Not that it mattered I wasn't gone talk to nobody anyway. But I still need to look good.

I was close to the front of the line. I got glares but I didn't care. If people knew what I could do they would keep they eyes to themselves.

"ID please" the bouncer asked.

"I don't think I need one" I said and walked in. He didn't mind since he goes to college with me. Well used to.

This club was so dope but I wanted to go in VIP. They had all white with red curtains around. It looked good.

I walked to the ropes but was stop.

"Excuse me miss, do you know anyone in the area" a bouncer ask.

"Nah I really don't talk to people I just wanna enjoy myself" I said.

"Well you can enjoy yourself over there"

"Joe" someone called out.

"Yeah boss" the bounce ask turning to a guy.

He was fine asl. He had long dreads with golden tips. He dressed in all white and was looking good. His skin so smooth and teeth pearly white as he smiles. He looked at me and his smile brightens.

"Let her in" the bouncer stepped aside and I walked in.

All the guys looked and girls glared. The fine dread head lead me to his area. It was filled with females and only about 5 dudes. Not my kind of setting. Hope he don't think I'm dancing.