~1~

Nobody's P.O.V

Technoblade's red cloak trailed behind him as he walked through a grassland. At the moment, he was somewhat lost but fully equipped with weapons, food, and potions. A couple hours ago, Skeppy suggested that him, Technoblade, Dream, George, Sapnap, Badboyhalo, Quackity, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Philza all participate in a tournament in which they had to survive the longest. You were to have a pair of handcuffs and in order to win, you have to be the last person handcuffed. The handcuffs were said to have magical properties which could teleport you back to the center only if you were handcuffed by them. Techno was hesitant at first but he assumed that he'd win anyways so he decided to join, just like the rest of them. What he didn't know was that he'd end up running too far in the map to the point where he could see nobody and nobody could probably see him. Now, he was lost, it was dark and cold, and his clothes were stained with dirt.

"Eh..." He mumbled as he saw a forest ahead.

His eyes lit up into a bright red as he chuckled. He could sense a person, somewhere in the forest but to enter, he knew he had to take precautions. Without hesitance, he grabbed an ender-pearl from a satchel he had slung over his shoulder and threw the ender-pearl into the forest. Landing right on his feet, his boots stood on the leaves of the forest. But before he could celebrate, heard a twig snap. He whipped around as an arrow flew towards him. Just in time, he ducked down, avoiding the arrow all together as he looked towards the figure who had almost shot him.

Dream...

Technoblade's P.O.V

Before I could react, Dream charged towards me and shoved me against a nearby tree. His arm was up towards my throat as I used my right leg to kick his shin, causing him to fall over onto the leafy ground. I hurried to grab my sword out of its scabbard before I felt a hand grab my leg, pulling me down. My eyes shut as I fell, thumping against the grass.

"Huh?" My eyes slowly opened to meet a blank white mask. "Oh. What do you want?"

"Sorry for attacking you. I was just taking precautions." Dream responded while his mask changed into a guilty expression for him. "I wanted to ask if you'd want to team up for a while."

'Dream, asking ME, to be HIS teammate?' I chuckled as I thought to myself, causing Dream to look quite confused. 'That is very sus if I do say so myself.' That was what sent me into a laughing fit. I could see Dream's nervous smile fade into an embarrassed frown. After a little while, my laughter died down as I glared at Dream.

"A team? What would we get out of it?"

"Well, I thought that we could defeat everybody else and then at the end, we could break the team up and fight to see who wins the tournament." Dream's smile returned to his face but it was more determined now.

"Oh. I see. Then I accept your request. We shall be a team for the meantime."

"Grea-" Before Dream could even finish, I quickly cut him off.

"But I think we should set some rules and boundaries. Are you alright with that?"

"Huh? But that's not wh-" Cut him off, again.

"Too bad. One, if we roam off, we need to alert each other if we see someone or if we are low on health, food, or potions. Two, only laugh if it's necessary because your wheezing is going to be the reason we lose if we are around other people. And three, just don't screw anything up. Also, almost everybody in this place knows what you look like so why not take the mask off?" I tilted my head.

"That's a lot of demands Techno! How the fuck am I supposed to remember that!? And why don't you take your mask off if everybody knows what you look like also."

"Good point." I laughed as I put my hand to the back of my head, unbuckling the straps behind my mask. It fell off my face, hitting the ground with a light thump as my dull black eyes stared right at Dream. "Happy now?"

"I guess. Here." Dream slid the mask above his head. His emerald green eyes stared straight into mine and I cringed.

"I always forget how shiny your eyes are-." My eyes stared at a tree behind him, not wanting to look into his bright green eyes.

"Eh, I forgot how DULL yours are." He didn't hesitate to emphasize the word 'dull.'

"Whatever!" I chuckled as I stared back at him. "Anyways, have you've seen anybody around here?"

Nobody's P.O.V

Dream's eyebrow raised as he nodded. "Yeah, actually. I saw Skeppy and Badboyhalo earlier. They were actually the reason I asked you to be my teammate. It seems as if other people have also being teaming up, starting with them!"

Techno smiled as his eyes glowed a light red, only this time, they lit up in determination. "Where were they last?"

"Oh? They were in the northern side of the forest about an hour ago! I saw them set up camp there but they were way more equipped than me so I decided to back off and find somebody to help me." Dream nervously chuckled as his rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's good! We can go find their camp and LIGHT IT ON FIRE!!!" Techno screeched as he laughed maniacally.

"But all we have to do is handcuff them, Techno. Stop acting so immature." He scoffed as he quietly laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever homeless man."

"Wait, what!? Stop calling me that!!!" Dream threw his hands up as he tackled Techno, pinning him on the ground.

"Okay, okay!!! I was only joking!" Technoblade softly laughed as he then looked up to see Dream wheezing. 'Oh, for the love of God. Blood God.' Yet, it was Techno's own joke that made him crack up.

**Okay guys! I'll make a chapter two soon! If there is any requests for what I should do in part two, just comment them here! Since this is it, I shall see you guys later!**

**1056 Words**