~3~

Nobody's P.O.V

Dream jerked awake as he heard yelling below them. He quickly looked around before laying his eyes on Skeppy and Badboyhalo who were currently arguing in the morning sun like they normally did if Skeppy cussed, did something inappropriate, or did something selfish.

"Bad! Don't worry! We won't get caught! Our new potion will help us win anything!"

"What!? You made a potion without telling me, you muffin!"

Dream sighed as he looked away. At the moment, Dream hadn't realized the weight that was pressed against him until he looked at his lap.

Technoblade was currently laying his head in Dream's lap as he snored lightly in his sleep. At the realization, Dream's eyes widened. He poked Techno with his finger, lightly making contact. This caused Techno to wake up due to the fact that Dream had poked his cheek, somewhere he wasn't used to being touched at.

"Techno...are you awake yet..?" Dream had to whisper because it was no doubt that Badboyhalo would hear them with his amazing hearing if he had spoken any louder.

"Yup. I'm awake now, thanks to you." Techno gave a forced smile as he flinched just looking at Dream's eyes radiating from the sunlight outside.

"Good. You can hear them, right?" While Dream was talking, he managed to wrap his arms around Techno's body and pulled him up so Technoblade sat next to him on the branch.

"I mean, ye-" Just before Techno finished whispering, he froze while Dream practically lifted him up and sat him next to the green hooded being.

"Well, they said something about leaving in a bit so we can raid their camp then." Dream proudly smiled as he patted Techno's shoulder.

As quickly as Techno could, he dusted his shoulder off and grumbled while glaring at Dream. "Yeah, yeah. Sure, sounds like a good enough plan."

They sat in silence for god knows how long as they silently stared down at the other duo, Bad and Skeppy. Techno was somewhat interested in why Skeppy had chosen Bad, especially since in Techno's eyes, they were both horrible at PvP and they didn't know how to run fast enough to the point where they could escape Techno and Dream. While Technoblade contemplated, Dream raised his head and stared at Techno.

Dream stared at Techno's long light-pink hair and dark black eyes that sometimes shown a bright red. These features oddly made Technoblade look like an anime character. Before Dream could collect his thoughts, he subconsciously raised his hand and placed it on Techno's head, slowly turning it so that Techno and Dream faced each other.

"Huh? What is it, Dream?" Techno quickly whispered his question before realizing that Dream wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. "Dream, wake up." He waved his hand in front of Dream's face, still getting no reaction.

Right before Techno was going to turn away, Dream leaned forward and pressed his lips against Techno's.

Technoblade's eyes widened as he felt Dream's lips touch his own. As if he wasn't in control of his body, his arms wrapped around Dream's neck. Dream's hands ventured to the waist of Techno's frame, slightly deepening the kiss. Since Dream was the one closer to the tree's center, he leaned against the tree, sitting in a criss-cross position. He pulled Techno into his lap as he deepened the kiss. His hands the slowly made their way to Techno's ass and lightly squeezed, earning a light squeak from Techno.

Just then, they realized what was going on. Techno's eyes widened with fear as he pushed himself away from Dream. On the other hand, Dream was freaking out, wondering why the hell he did that. Both of them just looked plain stupid as they processed the moments they just had shared.

***********************************
Juicy drama~

**639 words**