~2~

**The requests for this chapter:**

*********************************

Nobody's P.O.V

Dream and Technoblade had already started on their journey to the nothern side of the forest, where Skeppy and Badboyhalo's camp was. The walk had been awfully quiet since Dream didn't know what to say. It was still dark out since it was around 2 AM, well, they would know that if they had a watches.

"Techno... it's been awfully quiet, hasn't it?" Dream looked over to Technoblade.

"Huh? Quiet? It's always quiet. It's late at night, nerd." Techno scoffed as he continued walking.

"No! Are you this fucking stupid!? There seems to be no mobs around here!" Angrily, Dream grabbed Techno's arm which stopped him from walking.

Technoblade tilted his head as he listened. It seemed quiet, too quiet. He stopped to look around as he sighed. Dream was right, there seemed to be no mobs there but they couldn't be so sure of that.

"You're rig-"

"Techno! Look out!!!"

Out of nowhere, an arrow whisked past their heads. Luckily, Dream grabbed Techno just in time to pull him back. A skeleton riding a spider, also known as a Spider Jockey, was holding a bow, slowly pulling another arrow back and firing it. Once again, Dream held Techno and dodged the bullet.

"Just great." Technoblade sighed as he pushed Dream away. "I'll handle this."

The scabbard, still on Techno's waist, held his sword. Aware of this, Technoblade grabbed the handle of his sword and pulled it out the scabbard. Another arrow shot towards him, easily being dodged. Techno ran towards the Spider Jockey, first killing the Spider it was on and then killing the Jockey soon after. Dream was standing still a couple feet away, watching the scene. He clapped as he saw Techno had won.

"Wow! I totally couldn't have done that by myself!" Dream laughed sarcastically.

"Whatever, nerd! Now we need to hurry, we still have to walk to Skeppy and Badboyhalo's camp."

"Oh yeah- It's been about an hour so it shouldn't be that far ahead."

They continued walking, Techno practically dragging Dream. After about 10 more minutes of walking, they saw a light glow coming from a certain part of the forest. Upon instinct, Techno and Dream climbed up a tree using a ladder and hid in the leaves. They had finally made it to the camp where Skeppy and Badboyhalo were, eating bread and cooked meat around a campfire.

"Skeppyyyyyy! Why can't we go to sleepppp?" Bad whined as he still ate his bread, knowing that he doesn't have a muffin.

"Because Bad! We have to keep watch! We can't be the first ones out of the game!" Skeppy complained while looking around.

Meanwhile, Dream and Technoblade were sitting in the branches of a tree with leaves hiding them. Dream was drinking a bottle of water and Techno was just watching the scene happening around the campfire.

"We should wait till they go to sleep." Techno looked at Dream.

"I doubt they'd go to sleep right now." Dream finished his bottle of water and put the empty glass bottle in Techno's satchel.

"Well, can we sleep up here?"

"Yeah, I guess. The leaves are pretty much covering us so nobody would see us anyway." Dream mumbled.

Techno nodded but then realized something. Hesitantly, he started talking again.

"Uhm...how are we going to sleep up here..? I don't exactly find this branch comfortable."

"Oh, that's easy. Here." Dream forced Techno's head onto his shoulder. Once doing that, Dream had laid his own head on top of Techno's.

"H-Huh!?" Techno started freaking out which he didn't do often. He wasn't used to being this close to somebody as his cheeks heated up. Even worse, Techno's hand seemed to be entwined with Dream's.

After an hour of staying up from panic, Techno decided it'd be best to just sleep like Dream had been doing. He slowly closed his eyes as he curled up against Dream. He was so grateful that the tree leaves were covering them or he'd practically die if anybody saw them.

*********************************
I'll do the smeggsy stuff next chapter 😌
**683 Words*