Chapter Three

Hi everyone! I'm back for another chapter! Just a friendly reminder that I am a full-time college student and I work full time so I may be slow with updates but I hope everyone enjoys this book so far! Don't forget to check out my MHA Age Regression one-shot book as well as my new MHA x Reader Age Regression One Shot book that I will be creating sometime tonight! Thanks again! 

Special Note: Some scenes in the book will be different from the actual anime (I did this on purpose)

⚠️ Bad Words ⚠️ 

UNEDITED

🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹

     For the rest of the day, Midoryia sat in his room scrolling through various sites in search of a new special All Might plushie. He didn't want to replace his original nor did he think it would bring him the same happiness but he knew that falling asleep without something to hold was going to be a real challenge for him. 

       After hours of searching, he sighed loudly as he set his laptop to the side. He wasn't having any luck finding something to fill the empty space in his heart. His eyes welled up with small tears as his stress level from the past day's events fill his body to the brim. 

       "Stop being a crybaby. . ." He whimpers to himself as he wipes his eyes with the palms of his hands. "Superheroes never cry like this." He says softly before letting out a small hiccup. 

       His breathing hitches as the reminder of his quirkless existence arise. 

      "Right, not a hero. Just. . ." He trails off looking out his window towards the other house before sniffling, "A quirkless loser." 

       He pulls his All Might blanket to his chest as he begins to suck on his thumb softly looking around his room. He crawls slowly to the floor before slowly making his way to his TV where he has all of his DVDs of superheroes. He pulls out a DVD and slips it into the DVD player before crawling back to his bed slowly. 

      "He's already saved over 100 people and it hasn't even been 10 minutes!" A pedestrian yells as the superhero walks through the cloud of smoke carrying people all over his body. 

      "Have no fear citizens, for I am here!"  

      "I am here. . ." Midoriya whispers out around his thumb. He looks to the side and looks at himself in the mirror. He quickly pulls out his thumb. 

       "Heros cant be babies either. . ." He says rolling onto his side facing the wall. "I guess I really not meant to be hero like All Might." 

       The boy looks at the wall and uses his finger to trace shapes on the wall thinking about the past. 

       Midoryia wasn't always a little, actually, it was just something that sort of happened over the course of the past three or four years. It was when he started getting severely bullied, that's when he began to slip into his safe space. 

        He wasn't sure what it was at first and he was quite frightened by how his mind seemed to feel fuzzy whenever he felt small. Yet over time, it has become his favorite feeling in the world. He just hoped that one day maybe there could be someone who would accept this secret side of him. 

        A small knock hit the boy's bedroom door as he jumped in surprise. He quickly pushed himself out of his headspace and rolled over to face the door. "Come in mom." He says loud enough for her to hear.