Chapter 2: Family?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Recap:

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW", I screamed at her. "DAD DIED LAST YEAR ON THIS EXACT DATE AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER! HE WAS YOUR HUSBAND FOR 18 YEARS AND IS THE FATHER OF BOTH OF YOUR CHILDREN AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN HE DIED! YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THE DAY WE GOT IN THE ACCIDENT! THE DAY I LOST MY DAD, THE DAY I REALIZED I WOULDN'T HAVE A PARENT, AND THE DAY I WENT MUTE FOR THREE MONTHS!", I said getting quiet at the end.

"Hope" Diamond said walking down the stairs "Come here"

"Yes Jewel" I said walking over to her and getting on my knees so i'm level with her

"Stop crying" she said wiping my tears, I didn't realize were streaming down my face. " Don't cry over her shes not worth it" Diamond stated. "She may be a horrible mom but she still has feelings too"

"I guess" I mumbled picking up diamond. "Lets introduce you".

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hope's pov.

"Diamond meet Justin, Jack, Tyler and Nathan also know as Nate.", I said putting her down and pointing at each of them as I introduced them to her.

A chorus of "Hey" "Hi" or "Wazzup" came from the guys. While Diamond just gave a shy "Hi" in return.

"Diamond Justin is engaged to mom so that means they are going to get married and if or when they do it will make him our step-dad and the guys our step-brothers.", I said explaining everything to her.

"So we have a family now?", Diamond asked looking up at me with such innocence.

"Yes, we finally have a family again." I stated looking at Fatih.

"What time is it Jacob?" I asked remembering he was here. Oops I feel bad because I forgot he was here but he's been really quiet and he's normally not.

"4:10", he replied looking up from checking his phone.

"Wanna leave at six?" I questioned him putting down Diamond.

"Sure", he said confirming the plans.

"Where are you going?" Diamond asked pulling on mine well really Jacobs shirt he left at my house. It went all the way down to mid thigh and it makes me look like I have no pants on. I need to change asap!

"To go to dads grave babe.", I said rubbing her frizzy hair down.

"Okie dokie", she says running off to who knows where.

"Well I need to get ready for the day" I said walking backwards "BYE" I yelled running upstairs to my room.

After a well needed shower I threw my hair up into a messy bun and wiped off my remaining make-up from yesterday. I put on my outfit for the day. (Picture Above or heres the link. http://img.wattpad.com/story_parts/102402241/images/13c1e5e652d1414e.jpg ) By the time I was finished it was 4:45.

"Jacob", I yelled from my room.

"What", he yelled back.

"Come here", I replied.

"Can the guys come too?" He asked.

"Sure", I answered grabbing my snake bite star studs, and my diamond gauges(gages). (Tbh some people spell them both ways but I spell then gauges but I decided to put the other in there so if someone didn't understand it.)

"Yes Hope", Jacob says walking in my room with the guys behind him.

"I was lonely", I replied replacing my old jewelry with new.

"Of course you were" Jacob laughed laying on my bed.

"You guys can come in and sit down if you want", I said laughing at the guys at my door.

"You have snake bites and gauges(gages)?" Nate asked.

"Yup" I said "You guys probably didn't see them I had my nude ones in."

"Yeah I didn't see them." He answered.

"Me either", all the guys coursed besides Jacob.

"I knew you did", Jacob laughed.

"I would hope so you were there when I got them done", I laughed at him.

"Hope", Jacob whined.

"What", I whined like him.

"Stop making fun of me", he pouted

"No it's fun", I pouted back.

"Hope", he said with a creepy smile getting up.

"Help!" I yelled running behind Jack.

"That was mean Hope." Jack laughed "I think i'm going to have to agree with Jacob on this one."

"Trader", I yelled running behind Tyler.

"I agree with them Hope that was mean", he laughed.

"Nate your answer will determine if you are my favorite brother." I said hiding behind him.

"Umm sorry guys I want to get on her good side she's already flipped me."Nate sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nate" Tyler said dramatically putting his hand over his heart "You chose that over your own brothers." He said pointing at me.

"That thing you're pointing at isn't afraid to flip you or punch you", I stated looking at his finger.

"Uh yeah sorry Hope", he said putting his finger down.

"I'm hungry." I stated rubbing my stomach.

"When aren't you", Jacob mumbled.

"That's a good question Jacob." I laughed,"Who's down for Taco Bell?" I asked hopefully.

"Me", all the guys said.

"Then let's go" I yelled running down the stairs.

"Whose cars are we taking?" Jack asked.

"Mine and Jacobs?" I asked.

"Sure", Jacob said.

"Okay well Hope probably has some hot pink car so I call riding with Jacob", Tyler says.

"I agree", Jack says.

"Trust me Hope doesn't have a hot pink car." Jacob laughed

"What is it?" Tyler asked.

"You'll see", I replied.