Chapter 4: The Grave

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

RECAP:

"I can show you a fun time", the red headed guy out of his two friends said. "Wow so mature", I said quoting his friend.

"Now will you excuse me i'm going to finish eating"

"We'll join you" blue eyes said pushing me over and sat down. ( We are sitting in the booth that wraps around the table so theres enough room)

"Scoot over Nate i'm squished!" I winned.

"No thanks i'm comfortable", Nate replied looking down at me.

"Pretty please" I said pulling my puppy dog face.

"Okay just stop with the face" Nate said scooting over.

"Who are you guys" I asked the three new people to our table.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hope's pov.

"I'm Leo Grey", blue eyes said.

"I'm Felix Day", Mr. Mature said.

"And the best for last i'm Zane Oaks", the redhead stated.

"I'm Hope Monroe!" I stated laughing "And these are my brothers Nate, Jack, and Tyler Johnson and my best-friend Jacob Patterson."

"What?" I asked the boys.

"You called us your brothers", Jack said smiling like the other boys. Let me tell you they all have a creepy smile.

"You are my step-brothers?" I said questionly.

"I thought you hated us", Tyler stated.

"Why would I hate you guys you didn't do anything wrong?" I replied

"How you acted earlier", Jack piped in.

"Oh no I was just very angry at my mom", I mumbled looking away.

"What time is it?" I asked changing the subject.

"Uhh 5:35!" Tyler spoke checking his phone.

"We're gonna need to be leaving soon." I stated looking at Jacob.

"Okay", he replied or mumbled because he had food in his mouth.

"Why do you have to go?" Leo asked confused.

"We have somewhere we need to go." I mumbled not wanting to talk about it.

"Oh, cool." Leo stated dropping the subject.

"Hope?" Jacob asked right after I shoved the rest of my burrito in my mouth.

"What" I asked.

"Hope that's not lady like chew with your mouth closed." He scolded me in my mother's voice.

"Oh I'm so sorry mother! How could I have forget my manners?" I questioned smiling.

"Maybe if I pay someone to teach you maybe you could learn some manners!" Jacob continued smiling.

"Mother don't you forget I went to many manner classes!" I gasped grabbing my chest.

"How could I forget!" Jacob squeaked like my mom "They all quit after one class with you!"

"Mom the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!" I exclaimed "I think I got your power of scaring people away!"

"I - can't " Jacob spoke through his laughter.