The nightmares

Hiro pov

"No... No Tadashi don't!"

I wake screaming from another nightmare.

And like I do every morning I shower, brush my teeth and get dressed I then look at my brothers cap.

It's been a year since Tadashi died and even thow Callaghan has begged me for forgiveness, I steel have not forgiven him.

I have to fake smile when I'm with aunt Cass or my friends couse i don't want them to thank something is wrong I've gotten way better at hiding my emotions.

I then head over to baymax's station.

"Ow..."

"Hello I am baymax, hello Hiro."

"Hey baymax..." I say sad.

"Hiro you appear to be distressed what seems to be the trouble.

"I just had another nightmare is all..."

He then hugs me.

"It will be alright there, there." He says patting my head.

"Thanks buddy... I am satisfied with my care." I say smiling as he deactivates.

I set on my bed and look at the picture of me with my friends and brother the night my brother died.

"I'm sorry Tadashi, I'm trying but I don't know how much more of this I can take..."

I've done my best as the leader of big hero 6 to help those in need but the long night patrols and the constant threat of the villains are beginning to catch up to me and not to mention the fact that the little sleep I do get is haunted by the nightmares of the fire that night.

I'm then startled from my thoughts when I hear a knock on my door.

"Hiro?" I'm supised thats it's none other then Gogo.

Gogo pov

I set here in the cafe with the others listing to Fred's talk.

"Man Karmi's latest fanfiction is pretty good." Fred says

"Yeah shes given me another idea for my chem-balls." honey lemon says smiling.

I then notice that Hiro has not yet come down I can't but notice something has been off lately, he looks a lot more tired and I'm beginning to worry about him...

I deside to get up and check on him.

"Where you off to?" Wasabi ask.

"Just to check on hiro."

"Gogo im sure he's fine and besides why are you so worried, you like him or something?" Fred ask.

I blush when he says that but then give him a death glare and he immediately shuts up as I head up the stairs.

I knock on the door.

"Hiro?"

"Gogo?" He says like he's suprised as I open the door.

"Hey nerd you okay?" I ask

"Huh, Yeah,  Yeah I'm okay." He says smiling an almost emotionless smile.

She then comes up to me and looks me straight into my eyes to see if I'm liying to her.

"Your liying." She she says looking at me.

"No I'm not i swear." he says smiling.

I know he's steel liying to me but I deside to not push further.

"Hiro if there's something wrong you can tell about us, we care about you." I say placing my hand on his shoulder.

"You care about me?" He ask completely suprising me.

"Of couse i do you nerd, if I didn't I would not be talking to you right now." I say

"Will thanks for careing... But I'm fine I promise." He says grabing his backpack and heading for the door.

Now I'm really concerned hiro is liying to me and I know something is off, I just care about him and I want to help...