I'll always be here for you

Gogo pov

I open my eyes to see its 1 o'clock me and hiro both slept throw almost hafe the school day.

I then hear a light whimpering as I look down at hiro.

Hiro pov

"Tadashi no!"

"Callaghan is in there, someone has to help.

"Tadashi you let him die!"

"Give me the mask hiro!" Callaghan says

"He went in there to save you!"

"That was his mistake!"

"Do it baymax destroy him!"

"Hiro, hiro, HIRO!"

I open my eyes to see Gogo looking at me with her hands on my shoulders.

"G... Gogo?" I ask tears falling.

"It's okay, I'm here."she says

I then brake down and hug her tightly.

"Shh it's okay I'm here." She says gently rubbing my back.

"I Miss him..." I say crying.

Gogo pov

I feel tears begen to fall from my own eyes and I never cry so that's saying something.

"I know..." I say hugging him tightly.

I then look into his tearful eyes and gently kiss his head.

"I'm here for you Hiro I want to help you get throw this." I say placing my hands on his shoulders.

Hiro pov

I wipe away my tears and smile I really am so grateful for her and all my friends.

"Thanks gogo you know I really like your soft side it makes you nicer and cuter."

I stop when I realize what I just said as gogos cheeks turn a light red while I blush like crazy.

"Heh thanks nerd, consider your self lucky couse I don't show it much, I'm not a soft person."

"Will soft or not I like you for who you are." I say blushing shyly as gogos cheeks turn even more red.

Gogo pov

I'm blushing like crazy what is this kid doing to me!?

"Thanks hiro that means a lot." I say smiling.

I look into Hiro's eyes to see a boy who is hurt and damaged but who is also strong and kind.

Hiro pov

I look into gogos eyes to see a strong, kind and beautiful woman, she is amazing...

Then gogo begens to lean in making me blush.

Oh my gosh this is it where gonna kiss!

I lean in to and our lips toach I feel all my pain and sadness turn into happiness in that moment.

We then separate as I look at gogo who is blushing as red as baymax's armor.

I then hug her tightly and in that moment I tell her something I never thought I'd have the strength for.

"Gogo I love you." I say hugging her tightly.

Gogo pov

I feel tears of happiness fall as I hug him back tightly.

"I love you to hiro."

I then get a text from honey lemon that says her, wasabi and Fred are waiting down in the cafe.

"Come on nerd the others are down stares." I say smiling.

"Okay." He says

I blush and smile when hiro takes hold of my hand.

"Mite as will go on and let the others know about us..." He says smiling.

Honey lemon pov

Where seting here in the cafe waiting for Hiro, baymax and gogo.

"Hey guys."

We turn and when I see hiro and gogo holding hands I feel really excited.

"Oh my gosh are you to?" I ask as gogo rolls her eyes with a smirk.

"Yeah me and gogo are dating now..." Hiro says smiling shyly.

"YES!" I yell loudly making all the customers look at me.

"Oops sorry." I say smiling embarrassed.

"Haha congratulations dude!" Fred says smiling.

"Thow I will warn you she's a hard one."

"Hey!" Gogo yells punching Fred in the shoulder.

"OW!" he yelps holding his shoulder making the rest of us laugh.

"Congrats you two come on why don't we all go see a movie to separate." Wasabi says

"Sure." Gogo says as we begen to walk out.

Hiro pov

Im about to walk out with the others when aunt Cass calls me.

"Have fun sweetie." She says hugging me.

"I will."

"And congratulations you and gogo are so cute together, can't wait to see the babys." She says shocking me.

"Wait what!? Okay, im gone later!" I say running out the door.

I get into wasabi's car and set next to gogo, I take hold of her hand and smile as she peeks my cheek.

I may never be fully able to get over what happened with Tadashi, but at lest I'll always have my beautiful girlfriend gogo to help me.

The end.