Steel can't sleep

Honey lemon pov

I'm laying here on my bed thanking of how I can get Gogo and Hiro to get together.

I then get a notification from hiro.

"Hey honey can we talk for a moment?"

"Sure hiro what is it?"

"Will... I thank im in love with gogo."

I stare at my screen as I begen to get really excited as I text him back.

"Oh my gosh hiro that's incredible! Your growing up!"

"What do I do?" He ask.

"I thank you should tell her how you feel."

"But what if she dose not like me back?" He ask.

I smile this is great, they both love each other and don't even know it.

"I thank you should you mite just be supised, will I'm going to sleep now good night hiro!"

Hiro pov

I lay here in bed thanking of what honey lemon said, is there a chance gogo mite actually like me?

I look at my picture of us all together and smile.

"Good night gogo." I say blushing.

I then close my eyes hoping be able to sleep.

Gogo pov

I lay here looking at my picture of Hiro making me smile and blush.

Maybe honey is right, but come on it will never work he's simply to young for me even thow he is adorable.

"Sighs." I turn off my phone and close my eyes I really hope hiro will finally be able to get some sleep, when I sleept with him earlier he looked a bit better, I just hope he'll be able to sleep if he doesn't he mite get even more sick...

The next day...

Me and honey lemon walk into the cafe to see Fred and Wasabi already there as we set down and Join them.

Then aunt Cass brings us our coffee and dounts.

"Here you are girls." She says smiling.

"Thanks aunt Cass." Honey says.

"Hey guys."

We turn to the voice of Hiro but when we all see him we freeze.

Hiro looks awful, did he not sleep again?

"Hiro uh you okay?" Wasabi ask

"Yeah... Yeah I'm fine." He says rubbing his head as baymax specks up.

"Hiro my scans indicate that you are suffering from lack of sleep." Baymax says lifting a finger.

"Hiro a lack of sleep can lead to illness and even death."

"I'm fine baymax come on lets not be late to class."

"Nope not gonna happen now get back upstairs." I say getting up.

"But gogo I can't miss class, professor Granville would kill me."

"Don't worry will take care of that." Honey lemon says.

"I'll stay here to make sure you sleep."

Fred and Wasabi look at me confused while honey lemon smiles and winks at me.

"Gogo you don't have to stay." Hiro says yauning.

"Will someone has to make sure you rest, now get upstairs." I demand.

Hiro pov

I'm disappointed that I can't go to class but I'm happy couse at lest I'll be spending the day with gogo maybe we can sleep together again i actually sleept pretty good when I was with her. As me, her and baymax head upstairs. As gogo specks up.

"Look hiro I'm not trying to be harsh I'm just worried..." Gogo says.

I smile, when ever gogo shows her sweet side I deeply cherish it, it's one of the things I like about her...

"I know..." I say smiling.

I take off my backpack and shoes and cover up.

"Um gogo will you lay down with me?" I ask Really hopeing she'll say yes.

Gogo pov

I blush when he says that normally I'd say no but it did seem to help him last time...

"Fine, move over." I say laying down next to him.

I waich as Hiro gently leans his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes making me smile.

I really wish we could be together...