wonderwall

here's a cute ending for you guys, i hope you enjoy it :)

i've started to write an angst au fiction as well so if you wanna read that make sure to follow.

ALSO THANKS FOR 5K.

dream slowly brought his head down, his lips pressed against george's as the whole world exploded around them.

in that moment the only thing dream could feel was the soft touch of george's lips pressed against his own. all his worries, all his pain, everything that burdened him was gone, leaving only a sense of peacefulness mixed with euphoria.

in the distance he could faintly hear the sound of waves lapping the shore, but it was as if it came from an alternate universe. the sound wrapping around him. close but so far at the same time.

dream pulled away, smiling down at george as the boy looked up at him with a face pretty enough to melt anyones heart.

'you're so beautiful georgie.' dream whispered, his finger gently stroking his cheek as he admired the unflawed face of the man he loved.

george blushed, a red tinge spreading across his cheeks, highlighting his pale cheekbones in the dying sunlight.

'you're not too bad yourself.' dream smiled and kissed george again, this time gently on the nose.

if someone were to have walked past at that moment they would have witnessed the silhouettes of two men, clutched in each others arms as the sun slowly set behind them, casting their shadows onto the beach while they danced among the waves.

the salt water lapped at their feet as dream twirled george in his arms, the waves splashing against their ankles, cleaning the sand from their feet.

'fall back georgie, let me catch you.' dream whispered again, his hands gently supporting george as the younger man fell backwards into his arms.

george threw his head back, his hair barely skimming the ocean and his fingertips grazing the water, sending ripples scattering across the waves.

the sun had set now and now the moon was majestically illuminated in the sky, sending a clear path of moonlight across the water and creating a beautiful sense of serenity in the darkness of the night.

dream gently propped george back up, so the british boy was now standing upright in the water, almost waist deep while dream was barely up to his knees.

this caused a small giggle to echo from dream's mouth as he affectionately made fun of george's height, the smaller man gave him a loving shove and dream toppled backwards, gracefully falling back into the water, winking as he fell.

george nervously watched the water as dream didn't resurface, his stomach alight with butterflies as he shivered in his drenched clothes. where was he? had something happened?

the water was clear and george should have noticed as the man slowly crept up behind him, the water barely bubbling as he moved gracefully towards george, darting like a dolphin.

before george could register his surroundings, he felt dream leap onto his back, the man's wet blonde hair falling onto his own cheeks as the floridian attempted to dunk him beneath the waves, giggling all the while.

after a few moments of struggling, dream finally forced the boy down, but he too falling with him, their giggles of happiness echoing throughout the deserted beach.

'come on george, we should eat.'

five minutes later the two men sat cross legged on the sand in spare clothes that dream had found in his car while their usual outfits lay drying on the grass as the cool breeze naturally cooled them.