Chapter 4: Vowing To Take Revenge

"Homura Thought over again in Class The Next Day, She Had 3 Days To Figure out what to Do, Before The Doctor Discharge Ciel From the Hospital."

"If she didn't think of anyone who could care for him, he will be placed in a Foster Home, Properly with someone who can Speak fluent English or sent over to who knows where that speaks English too."

"America, Australia, or England came to mind, Though England Seemed to be the Best Option Sense he had a British accent."

"And if he was, Homura knew she would Probably Never See Him again and Wouldn't be able to help him, Even so she was the only one to seem to understand his Situation as Being Real."

"But With the Butler Known as Sebastian, was Dead, What was she gonna do, how would Ciel react, That Who he was Looking for, His Butler was Dead all this Time." She didn't want that Possiblely to happen."

"She Wanted to Help Him the Best She Could." It would not be right to tell him that his Butler was Dead, who knows how he will react, what was best was to give time that Will Help them Solve this,
Someone Must have done it, another Magical Girl?, Or Something else."

"Homura Wanted to Take Revenge."
As Ciel if he knew she believe would want to do the same, Though there were still a lot of Mystery's Unanswered Between him and her, She had to do something on the Issue."

"And There For She Didn't Care, And Would Want to Take on his Burden of Revenge for him."

"Mis. Akami? Said Mis. Saotome."
Oh!? Said Homura." Homura didn't realize she was still in class and was Being Called on to Answer the Question."

"Oh Right Uh, What Page are we on Again!? Said Homura." We're you Even Listening? Said Mis. Saotome with a Sigh." No I am sorry I got distracted said Homura." Everyone Laughed."
Ok settled down Class!, Don't Bully Mis. Akami after all she has a terrible Heart Condition, and I know she is not the only student in this class who doesn't pay attention that often! Said Mis. Saotome."

"She stared down a Student, and They Got Freaked out, She Then Started to lecture everyone on Bullying and Paying Attention." Homura sat down and Felt like an Idiot." There she goes again great job Homura Sayaka said with Telepathy."

"S-Sorry Said Homura With Telepathy."
It's Fine, Don't Worry about, the Class was Stated to Get Boring anyway, but you seem Down is it about Ciel again? Said Sayaka with Telepathy." Um yeah well Said Homura With Telepathy."

"If it's ok, I got an idea, lunch is almost about to Start so let's all meet up on the Roof, and Talk about it there, said Modoka with Telepathy too."

"Yeah I like that, Homura just don't worry on Ciel too much, if you do that you might make him uncomfortable if he sees it, Especially when your in class said Sayaka with Telepathy."

"Oh Really, and so I suggest why you three are using Telepathy when your still in Class as Well? Said Mami Joining in."

"Uh Oh Hi Mami said Sayaka with Telepathy." Mami made a Small Lecture Before Everyone Cut off with each other as The Bell Began to Ring."

"At Lunch Homura Had to Explain Her concerns for Ciel." Mami had Join them to Discuss it."
So your Worry on What do with Ciel said Mami." Yeah, I Just Don't want him to Suffer said Homura." Well I am just saying this so don't get me wrong, but you just met him and you are demanding to protect him like Modoka are you sure your alright Homura? Said Sayaka." Modoka Blushed in Embarrassment when Sayaka Mentioned her name in the Conversion."

"Uh well I don't understand what you mean Sayaka, but I feel like I want to help him that is all that matters, just so he doesn't have to deal what he is in said Homura."